Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Everyone does the cha cha slide when they are drunk.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KeepYourChinUp)
    Why would you consume something that forces your brain to work and think in a manner that you normally wouldn't?

The same way you pour water into your computer it isn't going to work correctly is the same if you pour alcohol / drugs into your system.

Just steer clear of anything that alters your way of thinking. You've done so for 16 years why start now?

It's pointless and serves no purpose, if anything you'll end up doing something you later regret.

Gayest post I have ever read.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hart1995)
    Everyone does the cha cha slide when they are drunk.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That made me laugh, haha :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I was talking to my friend on Friday night who has been in prison(he has also been stabbed several times, which was surprising)...he was saying when he talked to the alcoholics in there they described taking alcohol a lot like I do.

Basically when you have a strong spirit it may not taste particularly nice unless something like a french martini...but you get a kind of hit on the back of your throat and then you can feel a warmth and tingling go into your body, it is soothing. That kick at the back of the throat is your bodies way of knowing the good feeling is coming. That's why I think whisk(e)y is such a good drink, it has that back of throat kick more than the others, you need to train your pallet for it though.

ReputationRep:
    I have a habit of being over complimentary when I'm drunk. I told a bouncer he had a nice bum once.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Study Helper
    It's not a nice feeling.... Well it is at the time! You go all wild and crazy like!

Been drunk twice and two house parties, been band from both of them lmao! The second house party I ended up smashing my friends garage glass with my hand, showed everyone I was bleed furiously and ended up walking to A&E with my two friends, pissing in someone garden and walking around the hospital for 2 hours and walking around the hospital at 2 am whilst my mum was looking for me... This was in November!

BEST NIGHT EVER THOUGH!!! ALCOHOL FOR THE WIN

ReputationRep:
    Not all it's cracked up to be.

ReputationRep:
    Its like being a **** and a prick to everyone.

Its like embarrassing yourself.

Its like being someone who is a complete idiot.

Not worth drinking at a young age.

Personally, I don't drink but A LOT of my family members do and this is what I see in them when they are drunk.

ReputationRep:
    On some field, with mates and we had to run because of things, ended up running into barb wire slashing my neck open, but not feeling a thing, honestly was a good night though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Molly_xox)
    I'm a 16 year old girl and have never been drunk. I'm just really curious, what's it like? Is your first time different to subsequent times? I don't know, maybe I want insight before I get the chance to get drunk, I don't know.

Thank you
    It's fun. you feel buzzing like all happy and cute. Depending on how much you've drunk you're head swirls proportionally, time goes really slowly.
    You have the potential to say stupid stuff you wouldn;t normally, but its not like im spewing all my secrets out or anything, im just more blunt LOL

but idk, when im drunk i know how tipsy i am, despite what others say you can judge fairly well if you can have another shot <--- never got to the point of throwing up, i probably get drunk once a month, not often or anything

^^ or thats me/ Ik most of my friends just get utterly screwed and all sexual/sweary/upset/funny/hurt, as they fall around and wake up with hundreds of bruises on their legs

its all fun, but just be aware of risks like walking on roads, people around you taking advantage of you (More likely than you think...?!) and general injury increasing, texting people, or drinking too much; no one wants to end up hospitalised- especially first time!!

---don't be pressured into anything and for god sake take your time with booze, sit down and assess xDDd xxxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miniminx3310)
    It's fun. you feel buzzing like all happy and cute. Depending on how much you've drunk you're head swirls proportionally, time goes really slowly.
    You have the potential to say stupid stuff you wouldn;t normally, but its not like im spewing all my secrets out or anything, im just more blunt LOL

but idk, when im drunk i know how tipsy i am, despite what others say you can judge fairly well if you can have another shot <--- never got to the point of throwing up, i probably get drunk once a month, not often or anything

^^ or thats me/ Ik most of my friends just get utterly screwed and all sexual/sweary/upset/funny/hurt, as they fall around and wake up with hundreds of bruises on their legs

its all fun, but just be aware of risks like walking on roads, people around you taking advantage of you (More likely than you think...?!) and general injury increasing, texting people, or drinking too much; no one wants to end up hospitalised- especially first time!!

---don't be pressured into anything and for god sake take your time with booze, sit down and assess xDDd xxxxx

and hangovers, drink tons of water befoee you go to bed and sober up, eat bread. drink coffee

ReputationRep:
    jus sounds barbaric, don't think getting drunk should be legal, its uncivilised.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.