Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you could be any animal what would you be and why? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Do we still get to keep our human minds? And if so, do we get to change into the animal/back into the human at will?

If so, I'd probably decide to become some sort of small bird like a Robin. Sneak into the cargo of planes and get free flights, travel medium-distances with ease.. Not a bad life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpingjesusholycow)
    Do we still get to keep our human minds? And if so, do we get to change into the animal/back into the human at will?

If so, I'd probably decide to become some sort of small bird like a Robin. Sneak into the cargo of planes and get free flights, travel medium-distances with ease.. Not a bad life.
    But a Robin can die so easily.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinda.college)
    But a Robin can die so easily.
    From what exactly?

ReputationRep:
    From what exactly?
    It'd be pretty cold if you were in the cargo hold of a plane at 38,000 feet. You'd probably die of hypothermia before you get hurt during turbulence.

ReputationRep:
    From what exactly?
    What if you get crushed by some unexpected luggage?

ReputationRep:
    From what exactly?
    What if there are snakes on the plane?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    A cat, mainly so I could sleep all day and no one would expect any different from me.

ReputationRep:
    I'd probably be a European Eagle Owl. They're huge and... they're owls! Get to eat meat, fly around, take **** from no one. Plus, 360 degree area of vision moving only my neck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinda.college)
    What if you get crushed by some unexpected luggage?
    Presumably I'd avoid nestling beneath wobbly luggage :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bonoahx)
    It'd be pretty cold if you were in the cargo hold of a plane at 38,000 feet. You'd probably die of hypothermia before you get hurt during turbulence.
    Meh, I'd try to find some way on to the plane. Maybe hide out under a seat whilst the plane is being cleaned for the next flight. Then change into a human in the loo.

Deviousness..

ReputationRep:
    Well.. I've variously been described as 'a lizzard', 'cold blooded', 'sharp tongued', 'a scaly creature' etc so..

Reptiles aside, probably a K9, as they get away with mauling/****ing everything 'it's just in their nature' Plus you get dirty birds who do things with doggies.. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I would be a mouse and be an expert at stealing cheese!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Blue whale

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.