Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

TV shows you like but other people dont? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I love Episodes with Matt LeBlanc but none of my friends seem to know of it's existence. I also love Go On and Arrested Development. Again, none of my friends have heard of them.

Sometimes I wonder why I'm friends with them...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ManicPumpkin)
    I love Episodes with Matt LeBlanc but none of my friends seem to know of it's existence.

Omg I love it! Again, no one I know watches it my parents watched the first bit of the first episode then decided they didn't like it...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deedee123)
    Dallas! Only me and my mum watch it <3
    I'm exactly the same! I don't know of anyone else who watches it apart from me and my dad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SortYourLife)
    Omg I love it! Again, no one I know watches it my parents watched the first bit of the first episode then decided they didn't like it...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It gets much better after episode 1! Season 2 is hilarious! I think my favourite character may be Myra, especially when she says "Mmm'kay"

ReputationRep:
    It gets much better after episode 1! Season 2 is hilarious! I think my favourite character may be Myra, especially when she says "Mmm'kay"
    I know! Although I did quite like the end of series 1 aha, the first episode was the worst but that was the only chance they gave it *sigh*

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I know! Although I did quite like the end of series 1 aha, the first episode was the worst but that was the only chance they gave it *sigh*

Posted from TSR Mobile
    *sigh* Oh well, we have series 3 to look forward to!

ReputationRep:
    *sigh* Oh well, we have series 3 to look forward to!
    Yayyyyy! Should be on soonish?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yayyyyy! Should be on soonish?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Late 2013 or early 2014 I think! They're starting to film soon, though!

ReputationRep:
    Late 2013 or early 2014 I think! They're starting to film soon, though!
    Ahhh man aha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nothepreacher)
    Well, I'm 18 now but I miss that's so raven really bad! I thnik it is too childish for other people, but raven was my childhood, and I would watch it any day if it comes back on
    Who didn't like That's so Raven? She was my life

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~ Aquamarine ~)
    ~ Made in Chelsea - hardly any of my friends watch it and i've seen some people make comments against it here on TSR, i still like it and can't wait for new season to start on Monday :bunny:

~ Pointless - None of my friends watch this either, some of them don't even know what it is! I guess it's because it comes on quite early in the evening.

~ Programmes like Game of Thrones and The Tudors! - i love these sort of tv shows...but they don't seem to be very popular where i live haha
    I love the Tudors and convinced a friend to start watching made in chelsea I'll admit is a guilty pleasure. I always forget about pointless but a friend always tweets along so I remember to watch. We always groan when they pick actors and films because it never ends well! plus Richard and Alexander are awesome

ReputationRep:
    Ooh too many! Arrested development, 30 rock, community, parks and rec, the Tudors, psych, episodes as mentioned! How it's made and cake boss and I have been known to watch Arthur in revision breaks. I watch the occasional I love Lucy or twilight zone with my mum but nobody else I know watches that. My friend really likes American horror stories but I'm too afraid to watch it by myself

How could I forget freaks and geeks?? Brilliant show and you always end up seeing some combination of the actors together eg Samm Levine and Jason Segel on HIMYM

ReputationRep:
    Hollyoaks.

ReputationRep:
    Prison Break!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Jeremy Kyle Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hbk4894)
    Jeremy Kyle Show
    Snap!

And deal or no deal :blush:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Emmerdale

It's easily the best soap.

ReputationRep:
    Glee is kindof so bad that it's become addictive.

Also I have way too much of a fixation on iCarly for an 18 year-old dude.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm... probably 'Would I Lie to You?'. I've watched it since it started in 2007 and love it, but I haven't known many other people who seem to watch it. It's one of my fave comedy panel shows, the whole concept means that there's so much potential for spontaneous hilarity.

I also enjoyed watching Al Murray's short-lived comedy game show 'Compete for the Meat', but that show's unpopularity could easily be explained by the fact that it lasted only one series and was only on Dave.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ~ Aquamarine ~)
    Pointless
    Aha I like to watch that!! :five:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.