Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hufflepuffgirl)
    do you think I won't get a place if I don't achieve my spanish grade??
    Yup. It's one of the basic requirements of the university and you were only made an offer because you stated you were taking the qualification. Wouldn't be fair on other applicants without a C in a GCSE language if you got in without it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HollieRiddell)
    Aw well that's handy! I decided to go for the ones on the other side of George Square as I didn't hear good things about the Cowgate apparently it's pretty random anyway where you end up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww I see, I'd imagine they're quite nice Oh really? Hadn't heard much about it

ReputationRep:
    Hey I just firmed for Law (LLB). Was just wondering if anyone had sent copies of their certificates yet and if they had any advice on which was the best/easiest way to do it :-D? Really looking forward to starting in September!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sershxxx)
    Hey I just firmed for Law (LLB). Was just wondering if anyone had sent copies of their certificates yet and if they had any advice on which was the best/easiest way to do it :-D? Really looking forward to starting in September!
    I scanned them in and sent it via EUCLID

ReputationRep:
    Firmed for Biological sciences

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lemon juice)
    Firmed for international business. Dunt know if its a good program or not. How about accommodation guys? Where did u apply?
    I'm firmed for international business too woooo.. i've applied to chalmers st as my 1st choice! X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UPSDGoat)
    I scanned them in and sent it via EUCLID
    Thanks, I think I'll scan my certs too :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puashm)
    I'm firmed for international business too woooo.. i've applied to chalmers st as my 1st choice! X
    also doing International Business! Not a clue what to do about accommodation yet though:/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puashm)
    Heyyyyy!!! Finally met someone doin the same subject!!! Hahahaha! I was thinking about applying to chalmers but then I'm now looking at pollock halls cuz I heard a lot of people saying bad things about unite accommodation. And I had a look at John brunet and chancellors pics online. And it seems to be very nice. And I heard a lot of undergraduates are staying at pollock halls. So I think I might get more social life out there. But I'm still struggling tho...=[

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JackCroxford)
    also doing International Business! Not a clue what to do about accommodation yet though:/
    Heyyyy! Another one studying international business!!!! So excited. Hahahahah. Nice to meet u lol

ReputationRep:
    Firmed for Neuroscience

ReputationRep:
    Just firmed Edinburgh for Politics & Sociology!!yaaaaaaay, now the revision must begin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by forever888)
    now the revision must begin
    i hate that part of your post :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Firmed for Neuroscience

ReputationRep:
    Hey any new people probably going to Edinburgh for uni starting sept? It'd be good to make a few friends before going! Reply here

ReputationRep:
    Firmed for Econ and Math!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShahrukhSC)
    Firmed for Econ and Math!
    Hey, maths firmer here
    What do you know about the Econ courses? I'm thinking about taking it as an outside subject in first year

ReputationRep:
    Insured for Arabic and History :]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UPSDGoat)
    Hey, maths firmer here
    What do you know about the Econ courses? I'm thinking about taking it as an outside subject in first year
    Hey hey, well the first year they'll be pretty much what Im studying at Alevels so shouldnt be that tough. And I love math so just had to take it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShahrukhSC)
    Hey hey, well the first year they'll be pretty much what Im studying at Alevels so shouldnt be that tough. And I love math so just had to take it
    I'm a Scottish Entrant and my school doesn't do economics :L should be easy to pick up though?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.