Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shannonn95)
    Hi I'm Shannon and I'm doing psychology and staying in McLaren house too, well hopefully of I get th grades!
    Good luck with your exams Are you going to the head start day on the 3rd?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harrietcla)
    Me too! Where do you come from? You going to head start day? X
    Im from Norfolk. Yeah I just booked my place, are you going? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amy_C_94)
    Hi I'm doing psychology too. You going to the headstart day on 3rd July?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey yeah I am. Are you?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone staying in McLaren house know when we have to move in? Also do you know when we get like our flat and room number. All I know from an email is that I'm block C whatever that means. Anyone else in Block C x

ReputationRep:
    We can move in on the 7th sept but I don't know my flat number or block or anything :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I'm Louiza and in September I start studying child nursing I'm from Essex and moving about 2 hour away from home. I am a little bit nervous and I applied for accommodation about 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything, how long did it take for you to hear back ?
    Thanks x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bellarooner)
    Hiii!
    I'm Bella, and I'm gunna be doing Child nursing
    Hiya, I'm studying child nursing aswell

ReputationRep:
    I deferred a year so my accommodation was sorted and accepted in march. I can't help there. But I'm guessing when everyone's have been accepted after your results then everyone will find out more.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LouizaJ)
    Hiya, I'm Louiza and in September I start studying child nursing I'm from Essex and moving about 2 hour away from home. I am a little bit nervous and I applied for accommodation about 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything, how long did it take for you to hear back ?
    Thanks x
    Is your offer conditional or unconditional? I will start studying OT and my offer is still conditional. I am waiting to be contacted for CRB and occupational health... As soon as your offer becomes unconditional they will contact you.
    Hope that helps.

ReputationRep:
    HI!

I'm James and I will *fingers crossed* be studying Mental Health Nursing at LSBU in September! Hope to see you all soon!

I've put David Bomberg House as my first choice accommodation - anybody know roughly what dates accommodation payments have to be made? Sorting out all my student finance stuff and getting a bit depressed/worried about how much money I have coming in/out - mainly out :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimbill93)
    HI!

I'm James and I will *fingers crossed* be studying Mental Health Nursing at LSBU in September! Hope to see you all soon!

I've put David Bomberg House as my first choice accommodation - anybody know roughly what dates accommodation payments have to be made? Sorting out all my student finance stuff and getting a bit depressed/worried about how much money I have coming in/out - mainly out :/
    Hello !
    You pay per term: on arrival in September, early January and early April.
    Hope that helps !

ReputationRep:
    Is anybody going to be doing Film & Media Studies?! I have yet to find another person that is! ~super sad face~

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahjane13)
    Hi! It's Hannah and I'm hoping to do film studies too, and stay at MacLaren house!
    YAY I'm doing Film & Media so I guess we might be in some of the same courses? I'm hoping to stay in McClaren House as well. I'm really nervous cause I'm coming all the way from Cornwall. D: xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LydiaLydia818)
    Is anybody going to be doing Film & Media Studies?! I have yet to find another person that is! ~super sad face~
    Hi Im Deborah Im going to be studying film but not film and media like you.

ReputationRep:
    Does that mean we might be in some of the same classes together?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EllenHolden)
    Im from Norfolk. Yeah I just booked my place, are you going? X
    I am :-) i am really looking forward to uni but london so different to the countryside ha! X

ReputationRep:
    Does that mean we might be in some of the same classes together?
    Yeh maybe Are you going to the headstart day they might tell us then?

ReputationRep:
    I can't. I can't take the time off from work/college plus it's a bit expensive for me to get from Cornwall to London I wish I could haha

ReputationRep:
    YAY I'm doing Film & Media so I guess we might be in some of the same courses? I'm hoping to stay in McClaren House as well. I'm really nervous cause I'm coming all the way from Cornwall. D: xxx
    I'm not to sure if we'd be together or not, but still it's nice to know people who are doing similar stuff! And you'll be fine it's gonna be a nice adventure together lol xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I can't. I can't take the time off from work/college plus it's a bit expensive for me to get from Cornwall to London I wish I could haha
    Yeh I understand luckily I finished college today just have to go in for my film exam on Thursday and my dad has been roped in to drive me to London im coming from Poole in Dorset so its nearly a 3 hour drive. Its nice to know someone else doing a similar course anyway Hopefully we will have some of the same classes.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.