Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

un-convential celebrity crush? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platinum Mech)
    Reminds me of a weather girl I fancy (only people in northern England might have seen her on TV) called Kerrie Gosney (you can see pictures/video of her on Google/YouTube). There's something about her voice and mannerisms that make her seem so adorable.
    She isn't too bad actually. I can't be bothered to watch YouTube clips of her but I can understand why some people might have a crush on her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspirinpharmacist)
    Iain Glen, apparently he's too old. To be fair, it is mostly that bloody gorgeous voice
    Mark Strong (Um, have you seen him as Septimus in Stardust? He's strangely gorgeous)
    Rufus Sewell, apparently that's weird
    My first celebrity crush ever was on David Thewlis as Remus Lupin.
    I have an odd crush on Simon Pegg
    Jason Isaacs. I love him.
    Ed Byrnes
    I think I might slightly fancy Neil Gaiman purely because of his genius brain

In answer to other ones on here:
    Since when was John Simm not attractive? He's friggin' adorable in Doctor Who. Not in The Village, though.
    Ohhhh my goodness. Yes, yes yes! I bloody love Simon Pegg as well--wouldn't say it's a crush--but so much fondness for that man.

A few more:
    -Sean Bean. I suppose he was quite popular with the ladies back in the day, but I still fancy him.
    -I think I've seen Alan Rickman listed a couple times, and I agree. :yy:
    -Don't laugh, but I genuinely find Sacha Baron Cohen attractive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clementiney921)
    Ohhhh my goodness. Yes, yes yes! I bloody love Simon Pegg as well--wouldn't say it's a crush--but so much fondness for that man.

A few more:
    -Sean Bean. I suppose he was quite popular with the ladies back in the day, but I still fancy him.
    -I think I've seen Alan Rickman listed a couple times, and I agree. :yy:
    -Don't laugh, but I genuinely find Sacha Baron Cohen attractive.
    Not just me! Yay! Haha, he's adorable.

Oh yeah, Sean Bean is definitely up there. I love Alan Rickman's voice, but I don't fancy him. And I see what you mean about Sacha Baron Cohen, I used to fancy someone who looked quite like him. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AeneasBK)
    That dude who plays Loki. Such a man-crush on him
    Tom Hiddleston isn't even an unconventional crush as far as I'm concerned, quite a lot of people like him. Although my friends disagree, I bloody love him :love:

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Tom Hiddleston isn't even an unconventional crush as far as I'm concerned, quite a lot of people like him. Although my friends disagree, I bloody love him :love:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Well true, for me it feels a little unconventional because I'm conventionally attracted to women, whereas there's something about him. . .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AeneasBK)
    Well true, for me it feels a little unconventional because I'm conventionally attracted to women, whereas there's something about him. . .
    My friends find my girlcrush on Alex Kingston weird, but she's just so awesome :love:

ReputationRep:
    My friends find my girlcrush on Alex Kingston weird, but she's just so awesome :love:
    I saw her on either Jonathan Ross or Graham Norton, can't remember, but I remember thinking afterwards that she was pretty cool

ReputationRep:
    OK here goes:
    Adrian Brody
    Elijah Wood (even more so as a hobbit )
    Simon Cowell
    Alan Rickman
    Alex Armstrong
    David Miliband
    Ed Miliband
    Bryan Cox
    Micheal Cera
    Barack Obama
    Tom from Waterloo Road
    Colin Firth...

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I've recently realised there is something nice about Jason Statham and Ricky Gervais

Also - David Hewlett (Rodney - Stargate Atlantis)
    Alan Rickman as Snape
    Richard Dean Anderson (when he played Jack O'Neill)
    Richard Dawkins was also cute in his younger days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charcharchar)
    OK here goes:
    Adrian Brody
    Elijah Wood (even more so as a hobbit )
    Simon Cowell
    Alan Rickman
    Alex Armstrong
    David Miliband
    Ed Miliband
    Bryan Cox
    Micheal Cera
    Barack Obama
    Tom from Waterloo Road
    Colin Firth...

ED MILIBAND? I haven't heard that one before!

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    My God I love that man. My tumblr page is pretty much full of him. And finding out recently that boy he can DANCE didn't help that...

I don't really have any unconventional crushes. I liked Richard Hammond for ages when I was about 12 though. Not sure that counts.

Ben Batch, Cillian Murphy, David Tennant, Dan Stevens and Damian Lewis are my main crushes at the moment, and unfortunately I am not blessed with having them all to myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jodie_668)
    Jedward... seriously take away the silly hair and the novelty and they are really good looking
    I know someone who is obsessed with them, I wonder if Jedward will ever grow up though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have a crush on Jay from The Inbetweeners

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Tom Cruise..

I know he's a weird little psycho elf, but theres something about him, his smile...and god when he has a beard

ReputationRep:
    Skylar Astin, anyone?

Ultimate (conventional?) crush (he's married and way too old for me :P ) would be Chris Hemsworth.
    That. man. is. fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThePhoenixLament)
    My God I love that man. My tumblr page is pretty much full of him. And finding out recently that boy he can DANCE didn't help that...

I don't really have any unconventional crushes. I liked Richard Hammond for ages when I was about 12 though. Not sure that counts.

Ben Batch, Cillian Murphy, David Tennant, Dan Stevens and Damian Lewis are my main crushes at the moment, and unfortunately I am not blessed with having them all to myself.
    Me too. Went to see Thor: The Dark World on Thursday, I need to see it again!! I love Loki. I love Tom Hiddleston. I love every single part he plays. He's a fantastic actor, and far too clever. :lol:

I used to love Richard Hammond too, I knew a boy at school who looked like him.

I love David Tennant. Although he is not so attractive when he's being whiny with long girly hair as Richard II, brilliant as he is. I love Damian Lewis too! It's actually how I ended up meeting one of my closest uni friends, we have a lecturer at uni who looks like him, and we bonded over that. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Jason Segel... :love: he's literally the epitome of cuteness!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Me too. Went to see Thor: The Dark World on Thursday, I need to see it again!! I love Loki. I love Tom Hiddleston. I love every single part he plays. He's a fantastic actor, and far too clever. :lol:

I used to love Richard Hammond too, I knew a boy at school who looked like him.

I love David Tennant. Although he is not so attractive when he's being whiny with long girly hair as Richard II, brilliant as he is. I love Damian Lewis too! It's actually how I ended up meeting one of my closest uni friends, we have a lecturer at uni who looks like him, and we bonded over that. :lol:
    Haha that's brilliant! I met one of my friends as she lived down my street (it was a long street- I'm not that anti-social!) and I saw her walking to the train station to go to ComicCon... only she was dressed as Loki! That train journey would have been interesting...

He's far too clever and yet can be very immature. Which annoyingly makes me like him more. I'm trying not to get obsessed, but it isn't helped by this t-shirt website I like selling Thor and Avenger-related t-shirts regularly. And the posters *looks to left to be confronted with a giant Thor 2 poster*... not obsessed at all...

ReputationRep:
    Karen Gillan is so cute and attractive

ReputationRep:
    Laurence Fox. Please don't judge me...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 10, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.