ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    "foot"

People should learn them
    What context ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benwalters1996)
    "foot" as in 12 inches?

SUVAT-meh...learn them for A-level Physics and Maths, don't want to make it too hard remember some people aren't passionate about physics so wouldn't bother revising them anyway as they don't give a stuff (which seems pointless to me-should always give a damn about exams whether or not you like the subject)
    (Original post by ryanb97)
    What context ?
    Vectors.

Exactly.

ReputationRep:
    6 mark question predictions? Hardest parts of the course?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got any good tips for learning the electronicsy bits of P6? I can't seem to get it to stick in my head

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahiscool)
    same, how did you find bio1,2&3 ? im getting mixed feelings from everyone
    I found it relatively easy, aside from really weird wordings/questions like the one where you had to "show your calculations"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Knowing)
    I found it relatively easy, aside from really weird wordings/questions like the one where you had to "show your calculations"
    Yh that was so weird, I'm just being really paranoid that I misread one of the 6 markers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    Vectors.

Exactly.
    What ... How did other people find it ?

hehe...currently recaping C3 trig and differentiation.... i thought it was going to be bad... but i think its really easy
    or is it because im maturing mathematically ....

Ryan

ReputationRep:

hehe...currently recaping C3 trig and differentiation.... i thought it was going to be bad... but i think its really easy

Ryan
    Everyone on TSR thought it was crap too!

Nah, it is easy

ReputationRep:
    At school, we were told about the grade boundaries for the controlled assessments? Would this be for last year and do you think they'll be lowered (because apparently some schools marked too leniently and now the CAs have been more difficult)?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Ryan
    Is that a-level?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Ryan
    Have you done any of your A-Level Maths exams yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Knowing)
    Yeah, I did everything this year

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Did you do the C1, 2 and 3 on the 23rd? If so how did you find it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benwalters1996)
    Is that a-level?

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Red Fox)
    Have you done any of your A-Level Maths exams yet?
    Ermm....C3 is technically an A-level module....

i have done C1,C2,M1 to date.... but dont think of my as the guy who is good at maths,,,, look at the fishy flying above you :fisheye::five::penguin:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeadUnicorn)
    Did you do the C1, 2 and 3 on the 23rd? If so how did you find it?
    Yep I did! Had it straight after English Lit...

I found that pretty manageable too - as well as most people in my school. Probably easier than B1-B3 in my opinion. I think I knew how to answer every question, but I can't remember, it was too long ago what did you think of it?

ReputationRep:
    Ermm....C3 is technically an A-level module....

i have done C1,C2,M1 to date.... but dont think of my as the guy who is good at maths,,,, look at the fishy flying above you :fisheye::five::penguin:
    Always been a bit of a maths whizz. Got my A* last year and wanted to sit C1 C2 M1 this year but my school didn't let me and made me do OCR Additional Maths.

ReputationRep:
    Always been a bit of a maths whizz. Got my A* last year and wanted to sit C1 C2 M1 this year but my school didn't let me and made me do OCR Additional Maths.
    a lot of people do that.... you should have tried to do FM GCSE... a paper :http://www.edexcel.com/migrationdocu...e_20110621.pdf

erm.... if you were being taught it would be good.... my teachers abandoned me lol

... its good though....

ryan

ReputationRep:
    oh ...dnt forget..the UK is 2 years behind the rest of the world ...at the age of 16...in comparison maths

so what we do at 18 is what some people ,,in other countries do at 16

ReputationRep:
    a lot of people do that.... you should have tried to do FM GCSE... a paper :http://www.edexcel.com/migrationdocu...e_20110621.pdf

erm.... if you were being taught it would be good.... my teachers abandoned me lol

... its good though....

ryan
    Paper looks quite easy. I wish I cared more about my education this time last year as I could have done that for an extra GCSE. I finished geography and R.E in year 10 aswell and had 6 free lessons a week with which I did nothing. I could have had 12 GCSEs instead of 9.

ReputationRep:
    oh ...dnt forget..the UK is 2 years behind the rest of the world ...at the age of 16...in comparison maths

Come on skype if you want to do P4 Q/A with me and Ant (even though it already says you're online).

ReputationRep:

I was 14 when I did my GCSE so I'm just average compared to the rest of the world

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.