Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls....What size are you and what size would you like to be? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 14-16 would love to be 10-12 as I'm 5'3", gonna hopefully get started with weight loss soon and sort myself out.

ReputationRep:
    idk, clothes are awkward. I can be an 8 or a 10, or even a 6... I'd say I average out at an 8 in general. I'm 5"7.

It's hell finding clothes, though. I'm tall but skinny, so it's either baggy areas in clothes, or the legs and sleeves are too short while clutching a bit too tightly in some places.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by holson)
    I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!! I have to get bigger tops because my boobs are a DD but my waist is a 10 -__- nothing ever fits!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hhaha, my boobs are 34GG and my waist is a size 12. It is literally horrible, dresses just don't happen for me.

ReputationRep:
    This question has an entirely different tone if you ask it to a guy.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 6-8 and I'd like to be a 6.

I'm pretty skinny-fat and I can't wear certain things as I have curves in the wrong places :sigh:

ETA: I'm 5'3 and have a small frame.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a size 10 and 5'6 and in an ideal world I would love to be a size 8.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annie72)
    I'm a size 16 at the moment and I'm trying to get back to the 10/12 I was 2 years ago. I hate being so damn big :mad:

I'm only 5ft tall so I look like a ball with legs, not a good look and not healthy.
    If you want to lose weight, I recommend my fitness pal app if you have an apple product. It keeps track of your calories and exercise and tells you what to eat to lose weight etc. but I'm sure you're beautiful! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollywoodbudgie)
    You're nuts, I'm a size 8/10. Would ideally like to be a 10/12 :laugh:
    I'm only 5ft 5 so I think being a size 8 would look better on me haha

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5ft 6 and a size 10s fit perfectly most of the time, I go through spurts of eating so can fluctuate from size 8 to size 12, always feel more comfortable at a size 10 so I try to keep my eating balanced (not dieting)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 6/8 and I'd be perfectly happy at an 8!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by victoriajackson)
    I'm 5"6 and a size 6 and I hate it I want to be about a 10/12, just can't seem to gain any weight people think having a fast metabolism is good. It's not.
    You want to be a 10/12... Weird? Why?

edit: just realised how rude that sounded! There's nothing at all wrong with a size 12, it's just an unconventional answer and I'm curious.

ReputationRep:
    Size 8

5'8

A lot of "big" girls in this thread need to start exercising

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SarahWorksout)
    Size 8

5'8

A lot of "big" girls in this thread need to start exercising
    Plain rude. If you're not going to be nice, gtfo.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Size 8 on top
    Size 10 on bottom

5'7

I'm happy with my size, so when I start exercising in the summer to get fit, I get to eat loads to remain those sizes!

ReputationRep:
    5'2, 15 years old. I'm a size 6. I'd like to be a size 10.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by holson)
    Plain rude. If you're not going to be nice, gtfo.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How is it rude? Instead of these girls complaining about wanting to be a couple sizes smaller, why don't they try this thing called exercise

yo mama

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SarahWorksout)
    How is it rude? Instead of these girls complaining about wanting to be a couple sizes smaller, why don't they try this thing called exercise

yo mama
    Maybe they are exercising? No need for rudeness and immaturity.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Size 14 (5'11) ...would like to be a 10 but even if I lost weight my shoulders and hips would still be too wide :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Helper
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Study Helper
    In before the girl that says 'I'm exactly the size I want to be'.

Oh wait, they don't exist it seems. Want to know the reality girls? You're most likely going to be the same size for the rest of your life. Your body just went that way, and its a reflection of your lifestyle and hobbies. It will attract a man (or woman) who has similar lifestyle and interests. It's not a bad thing, worry less about your size and just realise how lucky most of you are to have healthy working bodies that are probably all beautiful.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.