Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Weirdest/most disturbing dream you've had Watch

ReputationRep:
    I think mine is definitely the most disturbing in this thread;

I had a dream that I was in my bedroom and I was having sex with my Dad whilst my brother had sex with my Mum next to us. Then I went downstairs and my brother followed me and said he was going to tell everyone what we'd been doing with our parents so I grabbed a huge knife out of the kitchen drawer and stabbed him to death.

That was ****ing grim and definitely the worst dream I've ever had.

ReputationRep:
    I find most of my dreams weird.. yet at the time they seem perfectly normal and logical!

I've had way too many dreams about having sex with people I know- sometimes not people I know that well, sometimes tutors/close friends etc. I can't look them in the eye for days later!

I hate the dreams where you're trying to get somewhere and it's as though your feet are really heavy and you just can't make them move fast enough. It takes like 4 seconds to take a single step, and whatever is chasing you is coming ever closer. So creepy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James Lucifer)
    Gus from Breaking Bad asking me out and me refusing , telling him that we should bang loads of chicks instead . Up to this day why I had that dream it's beyond me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    For some reason i read that as bag loads of chicken instead cause of that fast food place he owned

ReputationRep:
    My most disturbing/weird dream, is that I woke up in the dream and went to have a shower, and then halfway through turning the shower on I noticed bits of fluff out of the corner of my eye that turned into giant marshmallows when I wasn't looking and tried to eat me.
    I died in the dream by being eaten after trying to escape, and I woke up... And I was sticky. I guess it wasn't a dream!

ReputationRep:
    A giant tarantula was walking down my street, and tried to put it's leg through my front door. But Peggy Mitchell was there and shouted "Get out of my house!" and shut the door on it.

Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Last night I dreamt that there were ginger people, EVERYWHEREEEE!

ReputationRep:
    A guy asked me on a date recently but we never ended up going, so I texted him before I went to sleep asking if he was still bothered about going out.

I fell asleep before he replied and dreamed that he replied with: "you know when you just look at someone and all you can think is... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

That was what he thought about me.

ReputationRep:
    it was very dream about the chase because there was only 3 celebrities there instead of the usual 4 and they were all facing the chaser(Mark) at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    cant remember what i dreamed about last night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I am Ace)
    Cool story bro, tell it again
    Erm...I'd rather not

ReputationRep:
    Had a dream I had sex with a girl.

...turned out to be kind of foreshadowing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by That Bearded Man)
    Last night I dreamt that there were ginger people, EVERYWHEREEEE!
    That wasn't a dream. You were watching Harry Potter on an acid trip.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hbk4894)
    it was very dream about the chase because there was only 3 celebrities there instead of the usual 4 and they were all facing the chaser(Mark) at the same time.
    Jeez that is disturbing
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I had a dream that all my flatmates at Uni were talking about the most humane way to kill me outside, I was right outside the door at the time and heard this and then I let them in and they decided choking me would be the most humane way... :eyeball:
    Also, several years ago I had a dream about this old lady who lived down the road from me, she went around cutting everyone's hair off and I begged her not to cut my hair off....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alix23)
    I had a dream where one of my teachers tried to rape me :eek:

Has anyone else had any seriously disturbing dreams?
    thats hardly disturbing. When i was in secondary school i used to have dreams where i was havin sex with my older teachers in the cupboards lol (they werent even fit).

I have rape dreams all the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollywoodbudgie)
    My most disturbing dream can't be told. It's too nasty.

But I had a really weird dream in primary school where I dreamt that there was a new teacher who was changing all the kids noses into pigs noses and then eating them. I was investigating this crime with this girl in my class who I didn't know too well, but suddenly when I turned around, her nose was a big pig nose too. Desperate, I asked the Grim Reaper to help me, so I got on death's white horse and then decided I'd rather become the next Grim Reaper instead.

:lolwut:
    Ha that's so believable as you have Spirited Away in your sig!

ReputationRep:
    When I am sleeping, the most regular dream I have is 5 year old version of me driving a car around London Being having this for 10 years now.

Very weird indeed.

ReputationRep:
    After a lot of history revision (Of the Third Reich in Germany) I dreamt that I was an elite member of the SS, responsible for overseeing the erection of the Berlin Wall in which every person who wasn't an aryan would be put on one side, then all the aryans on the nicer side along with Hitler and the rest of us. However, after a large fall out between Goebbels and Göring, Göring left the regime allowing Himmler to take his place, who then decided to ignore Hitlers wishes and get rid of the Wall idea and just make a massive concentration camp to kill anyone he didn't like, which turned out to be me because he wanted my job as I was closer to Hitler.

And then I ended up getting shot in the head in a routine execution at the recently erected Haffelhousen Concentration camp.

I stopped revising so hard after that dream...

ReputationRep:
    Somebody I know from school dancing naked on top of a AT-AT from Star Wars.

ReputationRep:
    I always have the same fever dreams when ill and they never fail to frighten me more than any other nightmare. It's so difficult to explain, they really just consist of different geometric shapes moving at different speeds among each other, sometimes really quickly, other times excruciatingly slow. I have no idea why this is so scary to me.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 9, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.