Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Worst thing you've done to your pet? Watch

ReputationRep:
    i made some Spock ears out of tinfoil and made my cat wear them....

ReputationRep:
    Discovered that the crack of a toy pistol scared the family dog so did it loads. Found him a few minutes later curled up quivering halfway up the stairs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Dropped a tin on to the kitchen floor. She hates loud noises.

We got a puppy last night. She followed me out of the front room and was stood behind me when I went to open the gate. I stepped back and stood on her.

ReputationRep:
    I used to have a tank of fish and once I printed out a picture of a shark and stuck it to one end of the tank and they all frantically swam to the other side.
    I didn't mean to do it, I didn't think they would get so scared.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've placed a purple wig on my pet lurcher and a pair of sun glasses and she kept them on for about 3 hour oh and at Christmas I dress her up in a reindeer outfit and she loves it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've done the standard stepping on dogs tails but the worst would definitely have been when I was about 10. I had a tank of sea monkeys and was getting then off the shelf to feed them when I tripped. Ever tried to see sea monkeys on a carpet? Not really possible :/
    I know they're just little shrimp but I felt so guilty

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Fell down the stairs and landed on his tail in the process. In my defence, he was the one who tripped me up in the first place by weaving through my legs as he ran down ... and I sprained my wrist in the same accident.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sicaspeak)
    About a week ago I opened the fridge door and accidentally hit my dog in the face in the process. I felt so terrible but he seemed fine :P
    Oh, my cousin did that to me once when I was really young.

ReputationRep:
    I locked my cat in the small downstairs bathroom overnight...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chlorophile)
    There was a thunderstorm once, so I turned off the filter and oxygen pump in my aquarium in case a lighting strike hit the mains and electrocuted them (I wasn't using a surge protector). Unfortunately, I forgot to turn the filter on and a few days later my devastated 10 year old self was faced with some very lifeless fish
    A regular Anakin Skywalker.

ReputationRep:
    Accidentally kicked my cat in the face, I felt so bad. She got so many belly rubs and slices of ham after that.

ReputationRep:
    I kicked my toddler in the face. Does a toddler count as a pet? She's a bit like a pet.

ReputationRep:
    I also accidentally fed my giant African land snails a poisoned lettuce. I didn't know, I thoroughly washed it ... but after I put it in their tanks, one died a day later and the other two days after. I felt incredibly guilty and sad, even though I couldn't have known there was something nasty there. It was the same lettuce I always got them too.

ReputationRep:
    My hamster (may she rest in peace) had a habit of following me around when she was in her ball. One evening I didn't notice she was behind me and I accidentally booted her across the floor.

She was unscaved, though I imagine it was pretty scary for her at the time.

ReputationRep:
    Left my ant farm in the vicinity of a toddler! It was at the bottom of the bathtub when I found it! Poor ants- killed at sea! :titan::sad:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Hit her in the face with the porch door. Well, she shouldn't be standing right behind me then...

ReputationRep:
    Stepping on the paw, the sound she made me want to cry i felt so bad

ReputationRep:
    I often try and put clothes on my cat. Which she hates.

I also once was dreaming that there was a goblin at the end of my bed and started kicking it in my sleep. Only to realise it was my cat. She forgave me though

ReputationRep:
    I came in from a night out eating a fudge bar and decided i never wanted it anymore. So then i gave it to my little brothers hamster.

The hamster died 2 days later.......

:confused:

ReputationRep:
    When I was much younger I released my older sisters' guine pigs one had girls the other boys. They mated, my mam found them everywhere. The worst part was when she found some in the back of the oven.

Not sure if counts but my cousin gave his dog alcohol, and on another occasion marijuana apparently the dog was hilarious, had to use a wheelie bin to pie properly as it couldn't stay standing up other wise. It also started laugh barking.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.