Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

john liverpool moores university - pharm watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=martialartist123;42752878]
    (Original post by Izar)

Yesss im the most boring person youll ever meet! And im Indian/African/Brazilian! Happy now. So many other boring people too.
    Haha hairballs you ugly troll! You wanna see my lega too!
    Theres a forrest named after me.
    Agreesd were both geniuses * Does the Gangnam style*

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Can you not be quarter indian, quarter brazilian , quarter african? And quarter pakistani JUST to make me happy
    I'm the most un-boringest person you shall ever meet
    =)) but your a guy so its fine, in fact I like it when guys have hairy legs makes mine look less hairy woop woop
    Forest? Pssft I have a furry kitten named after me, le izary the hairy kitten
    *does the Azonto*

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Izar;42753760]
    (Original post by martialartist123)

Can you not be quarter indian, quarter brazilian , quarter african? And quarter pakistani JUST to make me happy
    I'm the most un-boringest person you shall ever meet
    =)) but your a guy so its fine, in fact I like it when guys have hairy legs makes mine look less hairy woop woop
    Forest? Pssft I have a furry kitten named after me, le izary the hairy kitten
    *does the Azonto*
    Fine then just for you, but im NOT!
    I think ive realised especially with all your hairballs never met any girl as interesting as you
    Lol bring your cat to me, I ♥ cats!
    And Whats the azonto?
    Dancing is haraam! Bareastugs

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=martialartist123;42759821]
    (Original post by Izar)

Fine then just for you, but im NOT!
    I think ive realised especially with all your hairballs never met any girl as interesting as you
    Lol bring your cat to me, I ♥ cats!
    And Whats the azonto?
    Dancing is haraam! Bareastugs

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Mehhh whatever, I know your pakistani deep down
    I'm going to take that as a compliment
    Its a dance, I usually hate it when people say 'google it' because I find it rude, but you should defooooo watch this on youtube, it makes your butt move
    Bareastugs?
    Many thinks are haram, ie, listening to music, putting perfume or aftershave on, talking to girls/guys that aren't potential wifey/hubby material..mehh and I can't really dance..people wouldn't classify my dancing as 'dancing' however they might classify it as a muscle spaz attack
    Dude I'm so stressed out for my exams..like I literally feel suicidal :'( *grabs the plastic knife and stabs herself*

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Izar;42838564]

Mehhh whatever, I know your pakistani deep down
    I'm going to take that as a compliment
    Its a dance, I usually hate it when people say 'google it' because I find it rude, but you should defooooo watch this on youtube, it makes your butt move
    Bareastugs?
    Many thinks are haram, ie, listening to music, putting perfume or aftershave on, talking to girls/guys that aren't potential wifey/hubby material..mehh and I can't really dance..people wouldn't classify my dancing as 'dancing' however they might classify it as a muscle spaz attack
    Dude I'm so stressed out for my exams..like I literally feel suicidal :'( *grabs the plastic knife and stabs herself*
    Soo what uni have you firmed then? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=martialartist123;42917599]
    (Original post by Izar)

Soo what uni have you firmed then? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Liverpool.
    Ports is my insurance (for bio) .

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Izar;42922077]

Liverpool.
    Ports is my insurance (for bio) .
    See you in september then ;-)
    Hope you get the grades you need.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=martialartist123;42928271]
    (Original post by Izar)

See you in september then ;-)
    Hope you get the grades you need.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    see you then buuuuddddyyy
    insha'Allah!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 3, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.