ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mycroft Holmes)
    No.

And make a poll for this.
    Poll added.

ReputationRep:
    I'm happy. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    If you asked this a year ago, I would have been unhappy, since first year at College is a real ***** and I tanked at most of my exams. But since I dropped a subject, cleared out some useless people from my life and managed myself accordingly, I find myself much happier, both in College where I'm more consistent, and outside, where I have more free time to myself.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a happy person, I have a family that loves me, and the option to make my life better despite a rocky start... what more could a girl ask for?

ReputationRep:
    I'm a bit of both at the minute; getting ready for uni is making me happy, but knowing I still have 6 months of working before I get to go is negating it :/

Also, being cut off from so many of my friends, especially my best friend who I miss incredibly, is tough.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    The results aren't looking very good ! :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simran Mars Foster)
    Not particularly.

I will be happier when

A) Exams over and holidays start

B) 100% in the state of happiness when i open my results and see good grades.

Until then.
    Exactly the same here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emrys141)
    Thank you I just realised how I put a bit of a downer on this thread!
    Oh no, don't worry about that!

ReputationRep:
    Yes. I'm happier than I've been for a long time. I've been building back up from a state of unhappiness gradually over the last year or so. There are things that I still want in my life but the lack of them is not affecting my happiness in any major way .

ReputationRep:
    Honestly Im neither here not there, perfectly calm and in the middle, have a wicked family so thats a positive but exams are just :| the stress for uni is huge too so in the middle

ReputationRep:
    Yes,I'm fairly happy because these last few days was spent with my family. I think I am learning just to be happy with what you have because eventually life becomes a chore and you get depressed

ReputationRep:
    No I currently hate my life as always

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.