Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

FOOD AND DRINK: THE TSR Drouth-Destroyin' Drink Champion! Watch

ReputationRep:
    relentless

ReputationRep:
    relentless

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RVNmax)
    I don't like the Red Bull style energy drinks(is this the best way to describe them?), whereas I like the Lucozade kind both energy and sport. Why is this?

So I'm voting for MOUNTAIN DEW on this one.

All these draws even in the last thread are so close in terms of votes, well done Toto for organising in such a manner although if I remember correctly it's the computer that's done this.

Why thank you for such a lovely compliment. And yes, it's a basic application I programmed to account for zero odds. It's the simplest and most unbiased way I could have used to set up these tournaments.

ReputationRep:
    MOUNTAIN DEW WINS THE HEAT!

True story: whilst I climbed Ben Nevis with a few fellow pupils, I tried drinking from a stream having seen them "revitalise" whilst doing it in films. It did not taste remotely sweet. This leads me to belive Mountain Dew is in fact, a fraudulent name.

ReputationRep:
    NEW HEAT:

LILT VERSUS BARR PINEAPPLEADE!

Okay, so this seems to be one of the more "Tropical" matchups, with Lilt being Pineapple and Mango, and a "totally Tropical Taste", if the marketing is to be believed. But Barr's Pineappleade is made in Scotland, and that has the most tropical climate of all! ....

Aye.

ReputationRep:
    Lilt!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lilt

ReputationRep:
    Lilt! I haven't had it in years, I think I'll have to put it on the shopping list :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lilt all the way.

ReputationRep:
    Barr...pineapple?

What??

That is not a thing.

ReputationRep:
    lilt

ReputationRep:
    Lilt.

ReputationRep:
    Lilt!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lilt! Haven't had that in ages, seems to taste like summer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    As much love as I have for Barr's Pineappleade, and just Barr's products in general, I'm going with Lilt for this round.

Such a unique taste--like sunshine in a bottle--and I think the can/bottle art is pretty cool-looking as well. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Lilt. I have it more often!

ReputationRep:
    Lilt for sure!

ReputationRep:
    I'm a fan of Barr and its tasty pineapple (it tastes like those pineapple cube sweets rather than the actual fruit) but alas, Lilt, you are one of my favourite drinks. I like how it is only sold in like the UK and Gibraltar only too... Its a proper British drink, an endless hope that this summer will be a good one.

Lilt!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Lilt!

ReputationRep:
    I actually feel Lilt has a real tilt at the title.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.