Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm coming from essex & studying Scriptwriting for Film & TV anyone else doing a media course??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by truthandtragedy)
    Guyssssss, my change of course has been accepted! I've now got an unconditional offer for Multimedia Journalism. Anyone else? x
    hey, you'll be in the same building as me! I'm doing scriptwriting for film & tv.. maybe we'll work together at some stage!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hello there! I also have been given the unconditional for Computer Animation and Visualisation. I am confused about the lectures... I have no idea how are they like... Here in Spain the educating system is different...

I will bring my electric guitar too! LOL we could even start a band with all of you XD haha maybe there are too many guitars though haha

ReputationRep:
    Just got accommodation at Cranbourne house - deposit done and all set! who else is in cranbourne? cant wait to see you there fellow freshers !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chloeevans95)
    Same course from Bristol can't wait!
    Any ideas on your accomadation? all getting rather exciting now!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JMB94)
    I've firmed for Advertising in September, and think I'm going to apply for Dorchester House, it's just annoying that we have to wait until results to apply for accommodation
    I have firmed advertising and I'm going for Dorchester too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Libertyrose95)
    I've firmed Bournemouth for Adult nursing! x
    What accomadation are you going for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BenAmiet)
    What accomadation are you going for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi, I've literally just rejected my offer today for Adult Nursing as it wasn't for me. I was placed in Salisbury for my nursing placements which meant I had to live there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Libertyrose95)
    Hi, I've literally just rejected my offer today for Adult Nursing as it wasn't for me. I was placed in Salisbury for my nursing placements which meant I had to live there.
    Ahh fair enough, that's not great being put there I guess

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Firmed and recently unconditional for Computer Animation Arts!

Applied to live in the student village.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HannahWhite94)
    I'm also doing Business Studies, So good to see other people doing the same course I'm from near Eastbourne

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey! I'm studying Business Studies and am from Eastbourne

ReputationRep:
    I have an unconditional for computer visualisation and animation toocan't wait to start

ReputationRep:
    Got an unconditional for TV Production! Gonna be in Lyme Regis House, haven't seen many people saying they're going there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naoimh_Quinn)
    Hey! just made bournemouth my firm choice for September, ahhh excited! just wondering if anyone out there has made it their firm too? And also if anyone is travelling from like ages away, I'm from Northern Ireland so don't want to be stuck on my own at weekends or anything haha
    Ahhh you're coming from Norn Iron too! Awesome! Both my friend and I are going from N.I. but he's going to the Arts Uni, so you shouldn't be alone haha :-)

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to the talbot campus but I'm staying about 4 miles away from the actual campus & I'm kinda worried that I'm not going to get to know everyone is anyone else staying off campus?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shan-Sha225)
    I have an unconditional for computer visualisation and animation toocan't wait to start
    Me too! All this waiting is just making me more eager!

ReputationRep:
    Applied for Lyme Regis house can't wait doing business studies

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for Lyme Regis and doing Advertising

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I appliedfor dorchester house and am doing business studies

ReputationRep:
    is anyone studying games programming/technology, feels like i'm the only one who's studying it

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.