Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Motorbiker)
    Problem with Alo/Alo/Vet as a prediction is you'd end up with Kimi/Vet/Alo in the race and get 0 points.
    Predictions will be my weakness this year. My line up is pretty good, very happy that I have both Ferrari and Lotus.

Need to look at buying the sky F1 package, my Dad won't budge on his decision :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F_shakeey)
    Predictions will be my weakness this year. My line up is pretty good, very happy that I have both Ferrari and Lotus.

Need to look at buying the sky F1 package, my Dad won't budge on his decision :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My line up is good. Red Bull and Ferrari.

I have a sky go code from my gf's parents.

ReputationRep:
    Why is Ferrari the only team to use teammates to give each other a tow? Just thinking back to Monza last year too. It clear helps quite a bit.

ReputationRep:
    My line up is good. Red Bull and Ferrari.

I have a sky go code from my gf's parents.
    Not bad at all, hopefully both the second drivers in my team perform well

(Original post by NJam)
    Why is Ferrari the only team to use teammates to give each other a tow? Just thinking back to Monza last year too. It clear helps quite a bit.
    Because you could say Massa understands his position in the team. Let's not even talk about Red bull and in Mercedes they are favoring Hamilton tbf. Mclaren don't have much to go on right now. With Lotus kimi is in a class of his own compared to Grosjean and he wouldn't accept any help from anyone like that. He's cool.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Bottas and Maldonaldo setting the exact same time to 3 decimal places of a second but one stays in and the other is eliminated.

+ Guitaerrez and new cars. Pic above Bianchi for a change though. and VDG above Chilton.

ReputationRep:
    Bottas and Maldonaldo setting the exact same time to 3 decimal places of a second but one stays in and the other is eliminated.

+ Guitaerrez and new cars. Pic above Bianchi for a change though. and VDG above Chilton.
    Good for me, Bianchi can overtake him

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good for me, Bianchi can overtake him

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh yea, i forgot about that. Another 3 points for me as well.

ReputationRep:
    Not bad at all, hopefully both the second drivers in my team perform well

Because you could say Massa understands his position in the team. Let's not even talk about Red bull and in Mercedes they are favoring Hamilton tbf. Mclaren don't have much to go on right now. With Lotus kimi is in a class of his own compared to Grosjean and he wouldn't accept any help from anyone like that. He's cool.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I can understand in the top teams where teammates don't want to sacrifice anything, but at somewhere like caterham/williams/marussia, you would have though they would want to try everything to get into Q2.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NJam)
    I can understand in the top teams where teammates don't want to sacrifice anything, but at somewhere like caterham/williams/marussia, you would have though they would want to try everything to get into Q2.
    Williams just have a terrible car this year, Maldonado isn't very good. He's like the young version of Hamilton but so inconsistent. Hasn't proven himself imo. Bottas is new so much can't be said but he looks decent.
    The others just need a better car, only Bianchi looks the best but their times fluctuate. On top of that I highly doubt they'd be impressed if they were made to cause a streamline for their fellow driver who is also a rookie.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Jenson sounding way too pleased to have made it through to Q3, this should be EXPECTED from McLaren, how the mighty have fallen.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Hamilton always lets Rosberg do faster laps in Q1 and Q2, but Q3 is where Hammy turns it up a notch.

ReputationRep:
    Vettel fastest so looks a good bet for pole if he goes for it.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I have Vettel for pole
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    The force india's are looking quick.

ReputationRep:
    Shows how dire the Mclaren is if Button is celebrating scraping into Q3, but tbh he has never been the fastest qualifier as his strength is his race technique but am I the only one who would be interested in how Hamilton would be doing qualifying wise in the Mclaren? As in 2011-2012 he always seemed to get the best out of the car.

Hopefully Hamilton can learn from Rosberg improve his time have a shot with poll

Goes without saying for pole it is simple ABV(Anyone But Vettel), really hope Mark out qualifies him
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    One lap run for Raikkonen?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    defo not a clean lap by webber
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    ffs, there goes my prediction

ReputationRep:
    Okay... hands up who predicted that.

ReputationRep:
    Rosberg on pole? Bet not many people will have predicted that one!

Bet it screws my podium predictions for tomorrow as well.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.