Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

**[BOSTON BOMBINGS SUSPECTS]** - MIT Shooting|Shootouts And Explosions|Officer Dead watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slickrick666999)
    They're Eurasian. There family is from Kyrgyzstan. Eurasian country like Turkey. Chechen's are all over the Jihadi's world. Put on Sky News maybe? :rolleyes:
    Yes, Russian. European. Chechyna is in Russia. :rolleyes:

Not exactly Hezbollah or Iranian. If it was either, it'd be a much, much bigger operation :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Anybody watching CNN right now? **** is going down. They have put the camera on delay.
    Is there a link to watch online?

ReputationRep:
    Searching apartment of suspect no.2:

ReputationRep:
    I think they just said on the police scanner..."Rocket in basement" :confused:

Boston Police, Fire and EMS Scanner

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanSupremacist)
    I think they just said on the police scanner..."Rocket in basement" :confused:

Boston Police, Fire and EMS Scanner
    that was ages ago its sounding like they have cornered him in another building outside the perimeter they don't sound like they know for sure though.

http://tunein.com/radio/Boston-Polic...nner-s146109/#

ReputationRep:
    now reports of a suspicious package (maybe a bomb being left outside some house)

It's probably just a normal package that some paranoid old woman is reporting or something lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AgentSushi)
    Is there a link to watch online?
    x

Fox News Live - Live Coverage: Developing Situation in Watertown, Mass.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Just talked to a guy in Cambridge - some people have been evacuated, others told to "stay in".

ReputationRep:
    "Suspect posting online" - Police Scanner

ReputationRep:
    This guy is like jason Bourne, maybe he's ex-SF?

the police scanner website is not working

ReputationRep:
    Father of Boston Marathon bombing suspects tells AP: 'my son is a true angel,' 'intelligent boy' -

ReputationRep:
    Fake, bro.
    OK, will delete.

ReputationRep:
    wish I had some popcorn

ReputationRep:
    Suspect is 19 years old and is causing so much trouble, causing lockdown and eluding 10k cops - but they've got him surrounded, it seems...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SnoochToTheBooch)
    wish I had some popcorn
    It does look like a movie, maybe this guy is ex-SF or brainwashed by the CIA?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanSupremacist)
    Suspect is 19 years old and is causing so much trouble, causing lockdown and eluding 10k cops - but they've got him surrounded, it seems...
    Where did you hear that? I've been listening to the police radio and haven't heard that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LLion)
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...93I04520130419

Reuters just picked up the story.

Perhaps the Boston Marathon bombing will serve to help some people reevaluate their political thinking.

For example, does not such a heinous act deserve the death penalty?

And what if it is determined that the brothers were planning more bombings, and have actually planted more bombs. Would it not be wise to torture the surviving brother to find out where these bombings will be taking place?

ReputationRep:
    Torture doesnt work for getting information. You need far more methodical methods like drugs and truth serums. Torture is great for punishment though. the US army in Iraq uses torture as a form of punishment, not interrogation.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 23, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.