Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by candygirl2222)
    haha aww well i need to learn a lot patience for when im a teacher so ud be doing me a favour too. me either maybe we try practising together most likely just break all the shuttlecocks and end up falling over my feet alot i saw someone on the facebook freshers page say gym was 60 for the year which is really good but that could have been for cambridge i no its not too much. well i always gymed for last few years sept this year so be nice to get back into it. i guess i will join some society but not sure which. so other then learning the law lol what do u enjoy?
    fiona
    I just looked on the website and I think for a years membership it is £36, which is quite good! I've never actually been to the gym, but my mum used to have a cross trainer that I would use which was quite fun. I really enjoy my job, I'm a barmaid/waitress and pretty much a workaholic haha. Debating applying for a job in a bar in Chelmsford when I get there... Do you have any hobbies?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hannah247)
    I just looked on the website and I think for a years membership it is £36, which is quite good! I've never actually been to the gym, but my mum used to have a cross trainer that I would use which was quite fun. I really enjoy my job, I'm a barmaid/waitress and pretty much a workaholic haha. Debating applying for a job in a bar in Chelmsford when I get there... Do you have any hobbies?
    i am defo gonna apply for a part time job when am in chelmsford just matter of finding one. i like keeping busy i hate being bored so im always happy doing allsorts. i dont have any particular hobbies i like reading n watching movies and traveling new places but nothing specific. 36 is really really good. if u fancy being able to chat normally then im on facebook if u have it always good to meet new peeps in advance of moving as say and still another 10 weeks yet. [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimbo210894)
    Haha, yea tom. Yea Ill join Gym with you all, quite big on fitness. I cant cook either to save my life, microwave is the way :P
    I owe my life to whoever invented the microwave!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by candygirl2222)
    i am defo gonna apply for a part time job when am in chelmsford just matter of finding one. i like keeping busy i hate being bored so im always happy doing allsorts. i dont have any particular hobbies i like reading n watching movies and traveling new places but nothing specific. 36 is really really good. if u fancy being able to chat normally then im on facebook if u have it always good to meet new peeps in advance of moving as say and still another 10 weeks yet. [email protected]
    added

ReputationRep:
    Haha yea Hannah, Dont blame you Id apply for a job when I get down there. My hobbies are Martial arts, football and RUgby haha

ReputationRep:
    Haha yea Hannah, Dont blame you Id apply for a job when I get down there. My hobbies are Martial arts, football and RUgby haha
    Sounds like joining the gym won't be too much effort for you then! I'm worried that everyone is going to be using the running machines or something really easily and then there will be me passing out haha

ReputationRep:
    Haha, Well it takes time. Havent been to gym/martial arts for a while cause of Exams etc, so I guess we will both be in the same boat haha.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, Well it takes time. Havent been to gym/martial arts for a while cause of Exams etc, so I guess we will both be in the same boat haha.
    Haha that makes me feel a bit better

ReputationRep:
    Glad I could help ;P

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm in 41 randsoms way and doing law

ReputationRep:
    Really glad someone has made this,
    i'm in 40 ransomes way!

ReputationRep:
    Super same here , Will be room mates , and Kelly Your close aswell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Superzavv)
    Hi I'm in 41 randsoms way and doing law
    Hey I'm 38 Ransomes way and I'm doing law too!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I know I read there's already 3 of us in 41 randsoms way and Hannah good choice! Why did you decide to do that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Superzavv)
    Yeah I know I read there's already 3 of us in 41 randsoms way and Hannah good choice! Why did you decide to do that?
    I did it at college and loved it. Have you studied it before?

ReputationRep:
    Super same here , Will be room mates , and Kelly Your close aswell.
    Yeah we must be dunno if it's next to each other or opposite!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hannah247)
    Hey I'm 38 Ransomes way and I'm doing law too!
    Im doing law too

ReputationRep:
    Kelly I hope there joined so then we know of someone when we get tehre .

ReputationRep:
    Yeah definitely!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KellyLloyd)
    Im doing law too
    Awesome

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.