Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

WJEC GCSE Spanish Reading & Listening (Friday May 17th) watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShelleyStudent)
    my writing and speaking were out of 40!!
    Yes. But they're then converted to UMS, and the UMS maximum is 60

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I thought the reading was just OK, while the listening was really difficult! The speakers spoke really fast and mumbled a fair bit too. The 'gap fill' style of questions were unneccessary. What did you guys say that man did not like his night shift for? Because that is the time he usually sends texts and surfs the net? Also, what did you guys say the advantages were of Pedro's parents's holiday? And lastly, what did you guys say for 'Who can solve the problem?' for the guy that said unemployment was the issue. Thanks, I hope the boundaries are lowered to around 30/31 for an A* because it was truly difficult - especially compared to last years.

ReputationRep:
    They've merged an Edexcel thread with the WJEC one, if anybody wants Edexcel you will find this more useful http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...1#post42693800

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LookIts_Liam)
    Yeah they're all right, I didn't get the lunch one though for the flat question did you get a) close to everything, central b) oven, dishwasher c) summer?
    Wasn't b) fridge, washing machine?
    And the summer one's definitely right (an Argentinean guy in my class got that as well).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blue.racoon59)
    Wasn't b) fridge, washing machine?
    And the summer one's definitely right (an Argentinean guy in my class got that as well).
    It was out of a washing machine, dish washer or an oven. Fridge wasn't an option unfortunately! (hornvo) was the oven. What did you put for the amount of people injured in the reading test? I said 5 but was not too sure because 2 died.. Ridiculous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by louisculshaw)
    It was out of a washing machine, dish washer or an oven. Fridge wasn't an option unfortunately! (hornvo) was the oven. What did you put for the amount of people injured in the reading test? I said 5 but was not too sure because 2 died.. Ridiculous!
    Ah How do you know that it must be out of those options? I said 3 injured because I didn't include people who were dead - I mean surely they're dead not injured? Since everyone found it hard-ish at least they'll have to lower it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by louisculshaw)
    I thought the reading was just OK, while the listening was really difficult! The speakers spoke really fast and mumbled a fair bit too. The 'gap fill' style of questions were unneccessary. What did you guys say that man did not like his night shift for? Because that is the time he usually sends texts and surfs the net? Also, what did you guys say the advantages were of Pedro's parents's holiday? And lastly, what did you guys say for 'Who can solve the problem?' for the guy that said unemployment was the issue. Thanks, I hope the boundaries are lowered to around 30/31 for an A* because it was truly difficult - especially compared to last years.
    Hello louis

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.