I'll be 19

Accommodation? - Any en-suite room

Got a conditional 280 UCAS points

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spinster)
    Were are you studying aboard?
    Really interested in Australia, you?

ReputationRep:
    How did you find your interview ? I was shocked about the reading the essay to the interviewers haha x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by christy053)
    How did you find your interview ? I was shocked about the reading the essay to the interviewers haha x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same here. It was really not what I expected.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IncognitoBlue)
    Same here. It was really not what I expected.
    How do you think it went? Do you remember if they mentioned when we would hear from them ?
    Did you not like it then ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by christy053)
    How do you think it went? Do you remember if they mentioned when we would hear from them ?
    Did you not like it then ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They said any outstanding people will have a reply soon, but you have to wait a couple of months or so.

ReputationRep:
    I had an interview at MMU for nursing on the 18th December and it's just so easy! You do a writing task about an issue and watch a video. Then the interview is by two people who ask you what you'd do in certain situations and help you to answer if you're struggling. I was really panicky beforehand but it's just not worth it in the end. They're so lovely I got a conditional offer 2 days later and I'm the worst person at interviews!

ReputationRep:
    Hmm hopefully will hear something soon then ! Well done on the offer too !

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cmcwhirter144)
    Really interested in Australia, you?
    Souds awesome, I'm considering japan :P

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for this course without the foundation year and haven't heard anything! I hope I do soon.
    I'd love to go to MMU...

ReputationRep:
    Did everyone get an acknowledgment email?

My application was sent on the 3rd, and MMU is the only Uni I've applied for that hasn't sent me any sort of acknowledgement email

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baines3)
    Did everyone get an acknowledgment email?

My application was sent on the 3rd, and MMU is the only Uni I've applied for that hasn't sent me any sort of acknowledgement email
    No, I'm pretty sure it was the same for me. MMU were the only one I hadn't heard anything from since it was processed until I got an offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baines3)
    Did everyone get an acknowledgment email?My application was sent on the 3rd, and MMU is the only Uni I've applied for that hasn't sent me any sort of acknowledgement email
    I don't think they send them, I got my offer without one. I'm sure you'll get an offer soon

ReputationRep:
    Souds awesome, I'm considering japan :P
    That would be soo good! Is mmu your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard anything back at all from mmu starting to get worries wanting to do primary Ed :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is it heard of for people to get into Man Met with 260 points? Or is it way too low?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cmcwhirter144)
    That would be soo good! Is mmu your first choice?
    Yeah am pretty excited xD well it depends on how the visit day goes :P

ReputationRep:
    Hey what was the code you applied for the foudation year and normall studying please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moontoon)
    Is it heard of for people to get into Man Met with 260 points? Or is it way too low?
    It depends on your course, I got an offer for Economics for 260 points. Double check with the people in admissions

ReputationRep:
    It depends on your course, I got an offer for Economics for 260 points. Double check with the people in admissions
    ah it's 260-280 points should be ok!

just out interest, why does manchester met get so much hate?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.