Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Calling all nocturnal friends of the night! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Whilst revising I woke up in the afternoon, studied still 5am and went to bed at 7am. The kitchen's quiet then and the kitchen's my favourite place to study. Had my last exam today, it was atrocious. And of course I'm still up now. My sleeping patterns suck.

ReputationRep:
    Ok so I haven't slept since I started this thread :/ no joke. Overdone the vita pep training for a marathon.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I haven't slept since wednesday morning, was in college on thursday too lol. Have to go as well today, but its only 1 hour... and we are nto doing anything, just reading through notes, I probably won't go, since I am revising anyway, that's my reason for not sleeping. Not sure how ti goes, I'm pretty alright now, actually once im doing stuff its quite easy to concentrate unlike before. Might try pulling this till sunday evening, then get 12h~ sleep for monday's mock

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miyata)
    I haven't slept since wednesday morning, was in college on thursday too lol. Have to go as well today, but its only 1 hour... and we are nto doing anything, just reading through notes, I probably won't go, since I am revising anyway, that's my reason for not sleeping. Not sure how ti goes, I'm pretty alright now, actually once im doing stuff its quite easy to concentrate unlike before. Might try pulling this till sunday evening, then get 12h~ sleep for monday's mock
    I just don't know how you do it mate I need to get used to not having my 23 hours a day if I'm doing this access course.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The longest I've gone without sleep is 2 and a half days. I've also done 10 hours of sleep in 6 days recently (I'm quite proud of that one).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JackBandicoot)
    I just don't know how you do it mate I need to get used to not having my 23 hours a day if I'm doing this access course.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am quite used to it, especially when studying. If I am not doing anything, I wouldn't last past 9am probably, maybe 12 rarely if I watch a movie. But when I am studying I just do it non stop and hours fly by day by the day. For computing project last year I did 3-4 days in a row, this year too - just few days before April holidays actually. There's a period of tiredness, but after some time it disappears and I feel great again xD Though I have trouble reading, and now scheduled revision is reading computing topics and do tests. Writing, and doing maths papers especially is really nice. Just put some music on and relax. But for reading, and proper reading - so that i would remember stuff, not just "read" it, quite tricky to stay focused xD

ReputationRep:
    I am definitely an early riser. I went to bed last night at 9:30 - it was still light and I am amazed that I actually got off to sleep considering how late my other nights have been (12 - 3 am mostly). I set my alarm for 5:30 this morning, but I naturally woke up at 4:10 ish. I'm definitely going to do this from now on (despite how "anti-social" these hours are) as I've been productive so far

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iron Lady)
    I am definitely an early riser. I went to bed last night at 9:30 - it was still light and I am amazed that I actually got off to sleep considering how late my other nights have been (12 - 3 am mostly). I set my alarm for 5:30 this morning, but I naturally woke up at 4:10 ish. I'm definitely going to do this from now on (despite how "anti-social" these hours are) as I've been productive so far
    Here to make these hours more social with our friendly nocturnal gatherings

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I never seem to start revising until about 10pm, I always wake up at about 11, procrastinate all day and then realize I should revise in the evening/night. I feel so much more awake at night though. Although, today I have forced myself to get up early :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iron Lady)
    did that for my GCSEs

Didn't revise at all for them to be honest, but when I did it was the evening before, then I would go to bed around 9 and get up about 4. Was easy in the summer as it was nice and bright at that time. Then I'd just revise all morning, solid 4 hours revision the morning of and about 3 the evening before the exam was enough to see me pass them all. Goes to show how easy they are.

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently in the midst of a 7am to 2pm sleeping pattern, and have been for some time. As I'm mainly ungregarious, it's quite conveniant for me :')

I do love the night though. Would this be a place to come to chat for the night yeah?

ReputationRep:
    Just led a normal life for 2 days and now I'm back :/ just woke up at 10pm..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I was going to create a new thread but since this has already been made, I might aswell post here.

8.30 start. I barely feel sleepy. Infact it feels as though its 11pm...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.