The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by weedlegalisation
if your a first timer 4 will be absolutely enough after that slow it down build up your tolerance slowly when i first started drinking one can of budwieser and id be crying into everyones arms telling them i love them now 6years later i can drink 8-10 and only feel it slightly but max out at 20 pints

How are you not dead :-/
I reckon about 3 cans and a shot of Sambuca. Good luck OP.
Original post by K.C
oh ayyye

what did u get up to hehe

Downed the samuca and they put me in a bed in a recovery position, I threw up. Sometimes some people still try make me feel bad but I really couldn't care.
Original post by cole-slaw
I reckon about 3 cans and a shot of Sambuca. Good luck OP.

-_-
Original post by Longshot700
Downed the samuca and they put me in a bed in a recovery position, I threw up. Sometimes some people still try make me feel bad but I really couldn't care.

Why would they try and make you feel bad? It sounds legendary.
Original post by cole-slaw
Why would they try and make you feel bad? It sounds legendary.

To be honest I don't even feel bad, I've done really awkward things in the past that I feel bad about.
I read the title as how many spiders does it take to get drunk :redface:
Original post by bassbabe
I read the title as how many spiders does it take to get drunk :redface:

Um well.

Many.
Reply 89
Hello , my son recently turned 21, so excited to have a drink, so he got some strong bow cider, had 4 in one eve. Claims, he could had more .,umm i dont believe it. Unless it has little, to no alcohol. I,see it is,not much, but not being much,of a drinker myslef not sure if 4 would be too. Much i think 2 max should be more then enough. Scares me.
To answer the ques (not that I drink cider because I'm a big boy now)

there's only one way to find out...
Original post by Aprildb
Hello , my son recently turned 21, so excited to have a drink, so he got some strong bow cider, had 4 in one eve. Claims, he could had more .,umm i dont believe it. Unless it has little, to no alcohol. I,see it is,not much, but not being much,of a drinker myslef not sure if 4 would be too. Much i think 2 max should be more then enough. Scares me.

Oh. So you bumped this.
Made my way through about 15 shots of vodka the other night, made it home sober enough to fry some bread
Reply 93
Original post by Paagal boy
Oh. So you bumped this.

Not sure i understand?
:creep:
i just emptyed an entire bttle of peah snapps
Original post by jamesthehustler
i just emptyed an entire bttle of peah snapps

Lightweight.
Original post by mechanicsonejune
Lightweight.

i covld drimk ore bul i ave nowt left