Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmarenee)
    Peterhead.. It's like 3 hours by train, could be worse!
    That's... not bad I suppose

ReputationRep:
    Anyone in George Burnett halls? I'm room 270

ReputationRep:
    Anybody near Robert Bryson Hall Room - 240?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by P.McGuire)
    Anybody near Robert Bryson Hall - Room 240?
    What will you be studying? I am going to study Electrical & Electronic Engineering.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by siezetheday)
    I'm going to be in Room 246! What will you be studying? I am going to study Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
    I'll be studying Psychology, you'll be pretty close so I'll see ya around probably.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Robert Bryson 213, anyone close by??

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!, anyone in ettrick house flats?, havent seen anyone talk about them

ReputationRep:
    Help!!!! I paid for the accommodation advance and got an email from the epayments system confirming the payment but nothing from the accommodation services to say whether I had my place booked or not. Is this normal?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by siezetheday)
    Help!!!! I paid for the accommodation advance and got an email from the epayments system confirming the payment but nothing from the accommodation services to say whether I had my place booked or not. Is this normal?
    Hey there, I just paid the same advance thing today and I also didnt get any sort of email from the accomodation service, I did get a receipt from the people though, so we're in the same boat. We should either both panic or not panic at all. Tbh it's probs all fine, relax a little

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by P.McGuire)
    Hey there, I just paid the same advance thing today and I also didnt get any sort of email from the accomodation service, I did get a receipt from the people though, so we're in the same boat. We should either both panic or not panic at all. Tbh it's probs all fine, relax a little
    Spoke to student services on the phone today and they said that it is normal and as long as you have accepted your place there should be no problems.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JossDeFaye)
    Hey guys!, anyone in ettrick house flats?, havent seen anyone talk about them
    I'll be at Ettrick house, room 4E, and you?

ReputationRep:
    Ettrick house Room 4E

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rausenne)
    I'll be at Ettrick house, room 4E, and you?
    I think I'm room 1TD

ReputationRep:
    Robert Bryson - G18

WOOP!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone in Christina Miller? I have block B, level 2, flat 5

ReputationRep:
    Anyone in Leonard Horner hall A? i feel like I'm the only fresher in the whole building

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharlieTT)
    Robert Bryson - G18

WOOP!
    Omg I'm G17! You're the closest I've found so far yay!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deborahadefioye)
    Omg I'm G17! You're the closest I've found so far yay!
    WOOO! We might be sharing a kitchen!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.