ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccagood95)
    нανιηg яєαℓℓу ¢σσℓ тєχт ℓιкє тнιѕ
    Loved em!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I used to love nudging people

ReputationRep:
    constantly blocking people and unblocking them after so your name kept spamming on the side of their screen :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Saying bye to everyone then quickly going on 'appear offline' and carrying on talking to the people you actually want to talk to

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    God, this thread makes me want to be a kid again.

MSN was the ****.

ReputationRep:
    I remember nudging my mate so much, that his pc crashed and he had to restart. lmfao

he told me the next day and we were just laughing about it.

This was in the 07 days brah

(Original post by broony92)
    constantly blocking people and unblocking them after so your name kept spamming on the side of their screen :cool:
    xD !!!

ReputationRep:
    When random girls would add you then start a convo with 'who's this???', as if you'd added them.

When a girl you fancied said 'gtg bye' then was still online 5-10 minutes later.

One of my mates had a long distance relationship with a Swedish girl, she was on webcam, not at stitch on.....and her mum walked in. So she's obviously kicking off at her and the girls like 'Mum come on! I'm naked, your stood here lecturing me and X can see the whole thing'. At which point her mum gave a shy little wave.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Triple-Sod)
    When random girls would add you then start a convo with 'who's this???', as if you'd added them.

When a girl you fancied said 'gtg bye' then was still online 5-10 minutes later.

One of my mates had a long distance relationship with a Swedish girl, she was on webcam, not at stitch on.....and her mum walked in. So she's obviously kicking off at her and the girls like 'Mum come on! I'm naked, your stood here lecturing me and X can see the whole thing'. At which point her mum gave a shy little wave.
    Loll that girl is lucky she isnt african or asian otherwise she would get her ass wooped

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    "You have sent too many nudges, please wait."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccagood95)
    нανιηg яєαℓℓу ¢σσℓ тєχт ℓιкє тнιѕ
    I remember that! And then the emoticons for every letter/word, which I had in the early days, but thankfully did get rid of after

ReputationRep:
    Sending those giant winks that would take up the entire screen. If you had the volume turned up, they were so loud! :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually crying. The memories! **** facebook. Nothing but a public personality contest. MSN was a true social communication system where you could have lengthy, deep and most of all private conversations with your friends. BBM brought back some of the magic but even thats dead now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pane123)
    MSN is still my main form of communication with my mates. I will be there till the end.
    I thought MSN had been banished!

ReputationRep:
    Recording dumb sound clips and sending them to each other

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by broony92)
    this thread has brought back SO many memories! i used to do that to either annoy my friends or to try to catch my crush's attention in hope of her noticing i was online and saying hi to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikki1805)
    I thought MSN had been banished!
    I use Ebuddy and that allows you to sign on to the MSN network. It's easily the best form of communication in existence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaffa1)
    this thread has brought back SO many memories! i used to do that to either annoy my friends or to try to catch my crush's attention in hope of her noticing i was online and saying hi to me
    hahaha same!! i was a compulsive nudger as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thelion0)
    I remember once I was on webcam with some girl and her dad walked I had to pretend I was an advert
    omg
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    SmarterChild

ReputationRep:
    Some kid used to keep starting conversations with me saying 'You Gay' each time. Then once I told him I was my dad and I told him off for sending the messages. Surprisingly he stopped after that.

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.