Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WarrenBuffett)
    Nothing is a step too far for a student! Ive decided not too post some other things that would be very shameful and make me look really bad.
    Please share, it's what the thread is for

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jon Mustard)
    Please share, it's what the thread is for
    Well you asked so don't complain!

Broke into other students flat's and kitchen's nicking almost all their food
    Stole money from my disgustingly cheap parents
    Had intercourse with a random older lady for £50.(one of the worst day's of my life)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Origami Bullets)
    Choosing shifts at work based on whether or not I will get a free lunch

Going around freshers fair and collecting any freebie going (bottle openers, condoms, pens)

Not eating anything but Dominoes for two weeks of the year, when it's free (with a voucher)

Not putting the heating on until everyone is wearing at least two jumpers

Using a hot water bottle under my jumper to keep warm in winter
    Free dominos?! What voucher and where can I get one?:colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Excellent tips... will jott it down

Now i know why UK economy went down

ReputationRep:

Had intercourse with a random older lady for £50.(one of the worst day's of my life)
    Please share this sex story?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Origami Bullets)
    Choosing shifts at work based on whether or not I will get a free lunch
    This. I'm amazed that any of the prospective students get a lunch at all on our open days, you can barely see the buffet for student guides loading up great piles of food.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irish-Cailin)
    Please share this sex story?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Urgh I'd really prefer not to but given i mentioned it myself then I will!

I went on a night out and initially i thought it was a student night but then it turned out be a regular night at tiger tiger! So i got a little drunk and found myself grinding with some 50 year old lady and then when i tried leaving she end up grabbing my arm and wouldn't let go and even tried grabbing my crotch, I said no and then she said i could come back to her place and she would even give me £20. In the end i just said i really needed £100 and would do it for £100 plus i thought she was ok looking! She said £50 and i agreed! To my horror when i woke up the next morning in her flat(which was nice) it turned out she was absolutely ugly! I took my £50 and just left! never going to do that again!

ReputationRep:

I went on a night out and initially i thought it was a student night but then it turned out be a regular night at tiger tiger! So i got a little drunk and found myself grinding with some 50 year old lady and then when i tried leaving she end up grabbing my arm and wouldn't let go and even tried grabbing my crotch, I said no and then she said i could come back to her place and she would even give me £20. In the end i just said i really needed £100 and would do it for £100 plus i thought she was ok looking! She said £50 and i agreed! To my horror when i woke up the next morning in her flat(which was nice) it turned out she was absolutely ugly! I took my £50 and just left! never going to do that again!
    Haha that's awful

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

I'm not here to judge.

Actually, yes I am. Ha ha you're a burglar and a thief.

Got nothing against prostitutes though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roh)
    This. I'm amazed that any of the prospective students get a lunch at all on our open days, you can barely see the buffet for student guides loading up great piles of food.
    I have a friend who brings a tupperware box and fills it when he thinks no one is looking :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squirb)
    Free dominos?! What voucher and where can I get one?:colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Campus seemed to be pretty much infested with people from Dominoes handing out vouchers in bags around freshers week. It's not hard to find them!

ReputationRep:
    I won't buy food unless it can be eaten with spagetti hoops or baked beans when i'm having a money emergency... aka last minute night out :P

you'll be surprised how creative you eventually get with baked beans :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TimmonaPortella)
    I bet they were all totally serious, too.
    I see, well i did think it was a girl would be prepared to sleep with someone in a bed that hadnt been washed using a used condom...Perhaps they were totally not serious.

ReputationRep:

Haha! You should have stolen things from her flat, too.

ReputationRep:
    This thread is gold.

ReputationRep:
    Eat any left overs my flat mates have thrown in the bin.

ReputationRep:
    I had a friend who lived in a flat of 10 people and for his meals he would wait around while everyone else cooked and ate what they left on their plate. If you think about it, I suppose 10 x leftovers would be quite sufficient! But I imagine stretching dinner over what could be 8 or more hours (given that students eat at weird times) would have been a little inconvenient.

For me, I just like buying things in bulk and shop's own brand goods. I had to; but it was my own fault for enjoying uni life too much at the beginning!

ReputationRep:
    Using the Colleges electricity to charge my mobile.

ReputationRep:

Thanks for making my day

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox)
    I had a friend who lived in a flat of 10 people and for his meals he would wait around while everyone else cooked and ate what they left on their plate. If you think about it, I suppose 10 x leftovers would be quite sufficient! But I imagine stretching dinner over what could be 8 or more hours (given that students eat at weird times) would have been a little inconvenient.

For me, I just like buying things in bulk and shop's own brand goods. I had to; but it was my own fault for enjoying uni life too much at the beginning!
    Serious? Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.