Requesting that Gofre reviews 'One Direction: This Is Us' Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RightSaidJames)
    You can see a full list of mods here (male and female)
    Only 17 definitively female mods out of 57?! This is an abomination!

(Original post by Collette94)
      Even better idea - perhaps Gofre could also write a quick fanfiction piece as well as doing his review?

One where he falls in love with Harry whilst watching the movie, but doesn't realise it immediately, and then when he sees them at the premiere (which he goes to afterwards as a new massive fan) it hits him he's more than just a fanboy? And he kisses Harry after they stare deeply into each other's eyes after Harry gives him an autograph and their hands touch by accident, and they invite him up into their hotel room after the premiere and he and Harry end up dating and in love for ever and ever and ever? :thumbsup:

Call it "The Little Fan Who Could," or something. :love:

I demand this!!

"Adam stared at Harry, a lump in his throat, as he signed the pad of paper the mod was clutching with his shaking hands, trying hard not to cry. Why was he so nervous?

'Here's your pen,' Harry grinned, finishing his autograph and handing it back to Adam. It fell to the floor and their hands brushed against each other. "Sorry," Harry giggled, his boyish voice like music to Adam's ears, the best music in the whole wide world.

Suddenly, their eyes met, and Adam couldn't think of anything but Harry's huge, beautiful grey eyes staring into his with pure love.A burst of thunder sounded overhead and it began to rain heavily, as though the skies were making him realise what he'd failed to recognise before, but he didn't care if he was drenched, or soaking wet. He was with the person he was meant to be with. It all made sense now.

Adam reached over the barrier and kissed Harry slowly, gently, passionately, his hands running through the singer's curly brown hair. Harry responded in kind, closing his eyes in happiness before opening them again.

'I love you," he whispered. 'I don't even know your name, but I love you.'

It was the happiest moment of Adam's life.

'I love you too," he smiled, before kissing Harry again."

Please do this. We'll love you 4ever.
      Fifty Shades of Gofre.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
      Fifty Shades of Gofre.
      Not quite :rofl: But it can be the name of the sequel :yep:
      • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
      Fifty Shades of Gofre.
      PRSOM

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by paradoxicalme)
      Only 17 definitively female mods out of 57?! This is an abomination!
      Not srs, right?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Arva)
      Not srs, right?
      Partly srs I'm not going to go on a murderous rampage. Still, it would be cool if there were more female mods.

ReputationRep:
      Partly srs I'm not going to go on a murderous rampage. Still, it would be cool if there were more female mods.
      Why would it :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
      Why? Why is their gender important at all? Choosing based on sex is called sexism.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by The Rusty Spork)
      Why would it :lolwut:
      (Original post by Arva)
      Why? Why is their gender important at all? Choosing based on sex is called sexism.
      Simply to reflect the gender basis on this site. The site is basically 50/50, guys/girls. Therefore, it would make sense if there were a few more female mods. And I didn't say pick mods based on gender :rolleyes: I just said that if there were a few more female mods, it would be quite fun, seeing as the majority of mods I tend to see around here tend to be male and females/males generally have different perspectives on things. And I'm not sexist, where did I say I had a problem with the male mods? :rolleyes:
      • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
      My thoughts having read the last couple of pages have been expressed quite eloquently in the below image.

ReputationRep:
      Simply to reflect the gender basis on this site. The site is basically 50/50, guys/girls. Therefore, it would make sense if there were a few more female mods. And I didn't say pick mods based on gender :rolleyes: I just said that if there were a few more female mods, it would be quite fun, seeing as the majority of mods I tend to see around here tend to be male and females/males generally have different perspectives on things. And I'm not sexist, where did I say I had a problem with the male mods? :rolleyes:
      Why is it necessary that the mod gender demographic reflects that of the site? The most willing and able should be selected, with an inconsequential detail such as their gender having no bearing.
      Sexism is discrimination based on sex. Positive discrimination is still discrimination. Therefore wanting more female mods purely because of their gender is sexist.

We're taking the thread very off topic so I won't argue with you here. Feel free to set up a different thread on why there should be more female mods, or PM me, if you still want to discuss the issue.

ReputationRep:
      Even better idea - perhaps Gofre could also write a quick fanfiction piece as well as doing his review?

One where he falls in love with Harry whilst watching the movie, but doesn't realise it immediately, and then when he sees them at the premiere (which he goes to afterwards as a new massive fan) it hits him he's more than just a fanboy? And he kisses Harry after they stare deeply into each other's eyes after Harry gives him an autograph and their hands touch by accident, and they invite him up into their hotel room after the premiere and he and Harry end up dating and in love for ever and ever and ever? :thumbsup:

I demand this!!

"Adam stared at Harry, a lump in his throat, as he signed the pad of paper the mod was clutching with his shaking hands, trying hard not to cry. Why was he so nervous?

'Here's your pen,' Harry grinned, finishing his autograph and handing it back to Adam. It fell to the floor and their hands brushed against each other. "Sorry," Harry giggled, his boyish voice like music to Adam's ears, the best music in the whole wide world.

Suddenly, their eyes met, and Adam couldn't think of anything but Harry's huge, beautiful grey eyes staring into his with pure love.A burst of thunder sounded overhead and it began to rain heavily, as though the skies were making him realise what he'd failed to recognise before, but he didn't care if he was drenched, or soaking wet. He was with the person he was meant to be with. It all made sense now.

Adam reached over the barrier and kissed Harry slowly, gently, passionately, his hands running through the singer's curly brown hair. Harry responded in kind, closing his eyes in happiness before opening them again.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Gofre)
      My thoughts having read the last couple of pages have been expressed quite eloquently in the below image.

I'm guessing that's a no to the fanfiction, then?

ReputationRep:

I demand this!!

Slash fiction at its worst finest...

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Mad Vlad)
      Slash fiction at its worst finest...
      Why thank you :blush: I'd be more than happy to write another piece if people like it though it's really Gofre's job :poke:

ReputationRep:
      As an avid fanfictioner myself, I'm sorely tempted...

ReputationRep:
      As an avid fanfictioner myself, I'm sorely tempted...
      Go for it You can continue mine where it left off if you like

In other news, I have found some fan art of Gofre and Harry's first kiss!
      Name:  Favim.com-anime-art-boys-kiss-yaoi-316898.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  112.7 KB

Isn't it lovely?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Arva)
      It was only a matter of time until someone made the thread srs.

ReputationRep:
      Please no discussion of gender and mods.

Here we discus Gofre and One Direction.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Miracle Day)
      Please no discussion of gender and mods.

Here we discus Gofre and One Direction.
      They shall be henceforth known as Godirection. :fyi: Or Gorry/Hafre if you're referring to my fanfic pairing

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 23, 2013
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.