The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Edge Hill April 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Aww haha no problem!! Dont give up hope just yet!! I was initially gutted at the thought of waiting a WHOLE year until the course started but honestly it has flown by, and I have had plenty of time to prepare myself and it actually worked out great for my childcare situation as my son didnt start preschool until January so it would of cost me a fortune for his nursery fees. So it actually all fell into place nicely and I am sure it will do for you too! :smile: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Reply 81
Original post by Ammo87
Aww haha no problem!! Dont give up hope just yet!! I was initially gutted at the thought of waiting a WHOLE year until the course started but honestly it has flown by, and I have had plenty of time to prepare myself and it actually worked out great for my childcare situation as my son didnt start preschool until January so it would of cost me a fortune for his nursery fees. So it actually all fell into place nicely and I am sure it will do for you too! :smile: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

My little one starts pre school in September to so never know it's meant to be x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 82
Definitely!! :smile: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 83
Original post by Luce101
Yeah Iv got most of my stuff just a few bits left, you?

Yeah I'm the same :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending