Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Literally can't wait for tomorrow! It's dragging now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by popnit)
    Literally can't wait for tomorrow! It's dragging now

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Me too luckily I've got work all day so I have something to keep me busy until tomorrow morning

ReputationRep:
    has everyone got an induction timetable? im panicking because i havent got one yet :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dan.winder123)
    has everyone got an induction timetable? im panicking because i havent got one yet :/
    No I haven't got one..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone find the first day then?

ReputationRep:
    I wish that I had sat closer to the front

ReputationRep:
    I found the guy to be rather scary don't want to get on the wrong side of him haha

ReputationRep:
    anyone off to HudFest on Friday?

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone do on the safety test?

ReputationRep:
    Please help me guys if you can. I will be doing this course as from sept 2014. I need to read ahead and am wondering if i could get hold of some sort of syllabus or a list of topics taught in Chemistry,Maths and Biology. Most of you guys are now going into your degree courses and i hope you can still help me out. Thank you all. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone

I am starting the extended science degree in September 2014 I am wondering anyone from last year could tell me what the timetable looked like just as a rough guide for this year, I am excited to start but I have so much to sort out around uni and I have asked about timetabling and not much help at this time, just wish I knew .

your help will be gratefully appreciated

ReputationRep:
    can you do orthoptics after doing this degree ?

ReputationRep:
    I'm applyg for this course this year and was just wondering if anyone could tell me what the interview process for it is like...?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone interviewed on 4th feb 2015 received an offer??

ReputationRep:
    Did any of you guys pass the foundation year and get onto pharmacy?

ReputationRep:
    I passed the course, but i'm doing something else. Although, many of my friends have passed it and are now doing pharmacy, i know at least 7 people from the science extended who got onto it. It's really competitive and you need to get at least 70% overall. (it's harder than it seems)

Good Luck!

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I have a question regarding the science extended programme, I am planning to apply for (September 2016) However, as i know that it is very competitive, therefore, i just want to write my personal statement about the fact that i want to study sciences . By the end of the year, is it still possible that i can transfer on to Pharmacy etc or can i only study sciences because i said that in the beginning of the year

Plz help

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.