Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

To the guys(girls too :P): what do you think of me? Watch

ReputationRep:
    AAAAAAAY Macarena! So nobody likes the macarena

(Original post by Zhy)
    You are Brazilian? I've been thinking of getting me one of those.

We're not free ya' know

(Original post by addylad)
    Hi there

What are your friends like? Similar or different?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol I'd say pretty similar

(Original post by You Forever)
    Umm arent those pictures of different people?
    Umm no,I think you need your eyes testing.

(Original post by Kutta)
    Would a guy date you? Yes. I would love to do many other things with you.

Spoiler:
    Show
    such as reading and train spotting
    That actually made me laugh

(Original post by EnzoC)
    U look like a sexy spanish woman? What country r u from hot bunny?
    I am not Spanish! I am originally from Brazil

(Original post by eliza.anne)
    Well I think she's very pretty. You're a bit harsh. :lol:
    Aww thank you eliza.anne x

(Original post by Clo3)
    Really why would you post a post like this :confused:
    Why not? I'm just curious about others opinions and would like some advice.

(Original post by Sloaney Pony)
    People say and do stuff on the Internet they would never do in real life, in fact the OP of this thread probably wouldn't ask people she knows the same stuff she has here (assuming she actually owns the pictures, which I don't think she does given how many troll threads she's made recently).

People who start heated arguments and pissing contests for no reason (as opposed to standing up to it, which is what I generally do) are usually not doing too well in real life, so act out their frustrations on a keyboard. Look at all the Twitter trolls who've been outed lately, many of them are unemployed and still living with their parents at the age of 30.

I have no problem dealing with such stuff, though it's a good thing TSR provides an ignore list as well.
    Uhh excuse me what trolling threads? If you mean my vampire thread well I would've thought that it's pretty obvious I wasn't really being serious :rolleyes: Btw I have asked friends actually but I want honest opinions
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    SIX. Gawddamn you have some high standards. :lol:
    Nah, they all look different, the OP has more attractive features (iirc, you're also at least 7 but different, that's what I mean). I'm not sure what it is with this one tbh, the eyebrows? The lips? The makeup and trying too hard? The face? Too 'fake'? Just dunno, but I do know it's around 6-7 lol. Crazy system aye?

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, you look average. Although, an improvement in your egoistic and attention whoring personality could vastly improve your overall image.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Final Fantasy)
    Nah, they all look different, the OP has more attractive features (iirc, you're also at least 7 but different, that's what I mean). I'm not sure what it is with this one tbh, the eyebrows? The lips? The makeup and trying too hard? The face? Too 'fake'? Just dunno, but I do know it's around 6-7 lol. Crazy system aye?
    Yeah that's why I tend to avoid rating out of 10. :lol: I see what you mean though - OP isn't wearing much makeup in her photos which means she's very naturally pretty. If the girl Nerd2 posted was wearing less makeup I'm sure she'd still be very attractive though.

ReputationRep:
    Cute.

ReputationRep:
    Why do people make these threads? Please explain...
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Photos ain't true to life anyway, there 2d

ReputationRep:
    To those giving me a low rating. Well how do you think I can improve my look? (Since that was the whole point of this thread believe it or not!)

ReputationRep:
    I get the feeling there are people masturbating in this thread :pierre:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by satisfcation)
    To those giving me a low rating. Well how do you think I can improve my look? (Since that was the whole point of this thread believe it or not!)
    Get a prescription for Valium.

Have you been through a traumatic event or something?

ReputationRep:
    :dice:

Would destroy with the wrath of 10,000 gods.

ReputationRep:
    Be a little less cocky, self-centered and attention whoring and you will improve drastically.

ReputationRep:
    Wow....where have the days gone where all you have to worry about is how you look

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Bang tidy! You know it!!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I always feel shallow rating people out of 10 to be honest, there's more to people than a bunch of numbers.

ReputationRep:
    You don't need assertions from anyone else as to how to improve your look. You're naturally pretty. And I think your smile is your best feature, it's beautiful (though it looks really fake in the third picture).

However I find it difficult to believe that you don't know you're at least a bit pretty what with the posey photos and confident demeanor, therefore I do question your motives with this thread.

ReputationRep:
    Would bang

ReputationRep:
    Wow this is an harsh forum, I'd rate OP 8/10

(Original post by Nerd2)
    Fair enough, maybe my judgement is harsh compared to others. Just out of curiosity would you rate this girl:

I would say 8.5/10
    She's caked in makeup atleast OP looks natural.

(Original post by Dumachi)
    Get a prescription for Valium.

Have you been through a traumatic event or something?
    Lol what's that all about?

(Original post by kelly-anne)
    Wow....where have the days gone where all you have to worry about is how you look? I don't even think she's that pretty, her smile is not natural and you can tell

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No offence but OP>you
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by outtacontrool)
    Wow this is an harsh forum, I'd rate OP 8/10

She's caked in makeup atleast OP looks natural.

Lol what's that all about?

No offence but OP>you
    Well she's either fishing for compliments or insecure, but she's pretty so I guessed the insecurity comes from somewhere else

ReputationRep:
    Can i spread nutella over your booty? I wanna lick it off

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.