Girls: Would you find this guy 'interesting' Watch

superduper9
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
All well and good mate, but here are a few things that came to mind:

1. I hope you are doing all those things because you enjoy it, and not because it can potentially appeal to girls.

2. You've got a lot going on, just make sure you don't become jack of all trades and master of none! It's sometimes good to have one or two things that you're passionate about and do it regularly, e.g. my mate is in a band and that's his thing outside of uni, whereas I'm part of a running club and am very much into my fitness, so that's my thing outside of uni.

3. Although you may be low/lacking self confidence, if you listed all those interests, it may put some people off - they may think you're trying too hard.

So, my suggestion would be to pick one or two that you enjoy or are very good at and stick to those!
Aniaa
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Meh the same people go climbing, none of em take my fancy, library at uni yeah can't really get to know people that well they are all studying can't afford festivals right now those people would prob noly be in for ONS anyway which i don't do

It's overrated and sucks imo

Jealous

i don't them all religiously they are the things i've done over the past two years, the ones i most commonly are guitar,salsa and clibming, i'm a TEXTBOOK hopeless romantic
football sucks!? OMG, no wonder you have problems with ppl finding you interesting...
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Aniaa)
football sucks!? OMG, no wonder you have problems with ppl finding you interesting...
contray to what you may believe, not everyone likes football, practically everyone i know doesn't watch it
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by superduper9)
All well and good mate, but here are a few things that came to mind:

1. I hope you are doing all those things because you enjoy it, and not because it can potentially appeal to girls.

2. You've got a lot going on, just make sure you don't become jack of all trades and master of none! It's sometimes good to have one or two things that you're passionate about and do it regularly, e.g. my mate is in a band and that's his thing outside of uni, whereas I'm part of a running club and am very much into my fitness, so that's my thing outside of uni.

3. Although you may be low/lacking self confidence, if you listed all those interests, it may put some people off - they may think you're trying too hard.

So, my suggestion would be to pick one or two that you enjoy or are very good at and stick to those!
1. yes i do enjoy them and no i'm not using em to just meet girls
2. i'm at uni it's a time to try new things, once i graduate i'll prob only be doing 2 or 3
3. that maybe the case, hense why i'm asking, i don't do all of em on the go, some of them are on/off
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (2)
13.33%
The paper was reasonable (7)
46.67%
Not feeling great about that exam... (3)
20%
It was TERRIBLE (3)
20%

Watched Threads