Scroll to see replies

Anyone heard back?!
Reply 81
Original post by #FutureDentist
Anyone heard back?!

Not yet, really hope to hear something :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 82
It is possible but relatively unlikely that Manchester will reject people immediately, to be fair and get everyone interviewed first. Leaving the people who got offers. We were all specifically told not to publicise offers, so TSR will hopefully hear nothing on the matter.
Reply 83
Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol, I'm presuming you got an offer?
Reply 84
I mean I would really love it if anyone who hears some news pm me so it's not really publicised :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 85
Posted from TSR Mobile

Would appreciate this likewise
Reply 86
It's so hard to put waiting for offers out of your head and focusing on work, eh guess that's the way it is:|

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
So uve basically got an offer from manchester?
Reply 88
No, i don't have an offer. If i did i would be steering well clear of this thread, which i think i will do anyway.
But i do respect the wishes of Manchester dental school. I hope that those who have or will get offers before Christmas share this respect.
Over and out.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 89
Has someone emailed Teresa smith about when shell send emails to top 60 for Manchester?
Reply 90
Original post by cwctam
Has someone emailed Teresa smith about when shell send emails to top 60 for Manchester?

She did say before Christmas but I hope somebody has emailed her too. Christmas is soon..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 91
Perhaps it may be a Christmas Day present or something, I hope :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
The Uni will be closed by next week.. So I guess if we are to hear anything, it should be by tommrrow :s
Reply 93
yeah thinking same thing. if we don't hear today, probs not in top 60:frown:
Reply 94
Original post by louise14
Do you think there'll be another batch of interviews? I've heard absolutely nothing from Manchester and I know that they have interviewed some people

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here I really hope I get an interview
Reply 95
Do you think manchester has given out the 60 offers yet?
Reply 96
Original post by V909
Do you think manchester has given out the 60 offers yet?

Absolutely no idea lol i wish to know if anyone has heard coz that will put me at ease regardless of the news, once again, if anyone hears please pm me thanks guys and girls

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 97
Do you think its too late to keep hoping for one before xmas?
Reply 98
I don't know. when does admission s office close :s-smilie:?
Reply 99
When do they give out interview invitations for the February period?

Quick Reply

Latest