Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dasolja123)
    lol well u kno its a grammar school in west midlands-dont let "grammar school" fool you-it is quite ****....

lol you do talk posh on here tho....defo not gay tho

kk lol i thought it was but then i was like nah

lol im sure he probably...(checks to see if de_monies has become a mod yet-gives a big sigh of relief).....has wet dreams about you so..... BE HAPPY! u r loved!!-probz not in the way u wanted tho.....

lol
    I went to one of those It's now an academy though. Still retains it's name. Though it's still pretty good. Erm if you say so. I dont think I talk particularly "posh" but meh. And you haven't heard my voice

Im getting my mum to send me all my post, which SHOULD have my DBS stuff, so once that's came I can scan it in and go through the process And erm... thanks?

Nice to know that a guy is supposedly having wet dreams about me being a mod.... Though it'd be less weird if a girl said something of the same sort of nature. Meh

Yeah definitely not in the way I wanted...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    I went to one of those It's now an academy though. Still retains it's name. Though it's still pretty good. Erm if you say so. I dont think I talk particularly "posh" but meh. And you haven't heard my voice

Im getting my mum to send me all my post, which SHOULD have my DBS stuff, so once that's came I can scan it in and go through the process And erm... thanks?

Nice to know that a guy is supposedly having wet dreams about me being a mod.... Though it'd be less weird if a girl said something of the same sort of nature. Meh

Yeah definitely not in the way I wanted...

lol u can tell and same its "A selective girls grammar school with academy status" lol

trust me i can tell ur posh- people usually write how they speak so im guessin u r

lool i swear down he probz does (probably not about u being a mod tho.... that wudve been weird..... lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dasolja123)
    lol u can tell and same its "A selective girls grammar school with academy status" lol

trust me i can tell ur posh- people usually write how they speak so im guessin u r

lool i swear down he probz does (probably not about u being a mod tho.... that wudve been weird..... lol
    Ours was pretty mixed. We had some fun in chemistry

Erm OK. I'm not "posh" Honestly, you should hear someone with an RP voice, and I guess I do go on a bit irl, and say the same sorta words

And erm OK I guess...

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I asked a girl that I was talking to on here if she wanted to go on a date and she said no
    I'm not creepy we had been talking a while and stuff.
    I think girls on here (from what I tell) and the more introverted type and this stuff isn't what they do, this is a HUGE generalisation but they're not the kind to meet up or webcam or whatever.
    Shame, because some of them seem awesome!

ReputationRep:
    I know a few who've met their partners here so if you've been talking a lot and you get on I don't see why not. Although from skimming page 1 I don't think this is your angle..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JennaEmBee)
    I know a few who've met their partners here so if you've been talking a lot and you get on I don't see why not. Although from skimming page 1 I don't think this is your angle..
    Ah, you said in the other thread you're taken, right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IAmLegit)
    Ah, you said in the other thread you're taken, right?
    Erm, what other thread?

ReputationRep:
    Erm, what other thread?
    The one where baby face, got abuse from another member. You said you had a fiance ?

ReputationRep:
    The one where baby face, got abuse from another member. You said you had a fiance ?
    Ah, yes I do

ReputationRep:
    Ah, yes I do
    Oh, did you meet on TSR?

ReputationRep:
    Oh, did you meet on TSR?
    No,I met him on a street one day when I was 14 :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    No,I met him on a street one day when I was 14 :rolleyes:
    Oh, I think you're older than me.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I think you're older than me.
    I'm 22.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 22.
    Oh, would you ever go for guys like 4, maybe 5 years younger than you?

ReputationRep:
    This really. It's probably quite common for people to meet up after talking a lot on here. However randomly PMing girls asking them on a date would not work I don't imagine :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Oh, would you ever go for guys like 4, maybe 5 years younger than you?
    Not now, that would make them like 17. Doubt they'd be man enough for me I wasn't really attracted to many guys in my year when I was at school though, my boyfriend was 17 and had left when we met when I was 14.

If for some reason my fiance and I split up in the future, a 4 year gap wouldn't bother me 'cos the guy'd be 21 or over.

ReputationRep:
    Do it, lol. Make sure you do it by creating a thread rather than by pm, so we can all see it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    Ours was pretty mixed. We had some fun in chemistry

Erm OK. I'm not "posh" Honestly, you should hear someone with an RP voice, and I guess I do go on a bit irl, and say the same sorta words

And erm OK I guess...

if i hadnt got into the school i am in now, i wouldve been in a comp-wouldve been ok tho cuz i wouldve been with friends lol what did u do in chem?

i actually wanna know what u sound like now lol

lol r u feeling awks?

ReputationRep:
    Not now, that would make them like 17. Doubt they'd be man enough for me I wasn't really attracted to many guys in my year when I was at school though, my boyfriend was 17 and had left when we met when I was 14.

If for some reason my fiance and I split up in the future, a 4 year gap wouldn't bother me 'cos the guy'd be 21 or over.

i think hes tryna ask u out......

and awwww when r u gonna get married??

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.