Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    It seems like ages until we find out whether we got in, I have no patience!!!
    How much do you think your economic background affects entry, I don't meet all of those requirements?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LolliesOar)
    It seems like ages until we find out whether we got in, I have no patience!!!
    How much do you think your economic background affects entry, I don't meet all of those requirements?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You need to fit the state school requirement and have a household income of under £42,000.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AspiringMedic8)
    You need to fit the state school requirement and have a household income of under £42,000.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't fit the latter, does this mean I have no chance?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't fit the latter, does this mean I have no chance?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Depends how much you're over by. If you're way over £50k I'd say probably not

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Depends how much you're over by. If you're way over £50k I'd say probably not

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah that's a real shame I am over but I don't really have a lot of expendable money, it's all tied up. I do understand why they do it though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ah that's a real shame I am over but I don't really have a lot of expendable money, it's all tied up. I do understand why they do it though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm sure as long as you're not really wealthy they'll read through your application and consider it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure as long as you're not really wealthy they'll read through your application and consider it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks, I hope so, I felt like a bit of an idiot talking to a camera!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, I hope so, I felt like a bit of an idiot talking to a camera!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't we all!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I've completed the video interview but I haven't got my application ID number. Considering that the applications are now closed, does anyone have any idea how to access their application ID??? Thamks for your help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zedboy97)
    Hello, I've completed the video interview but I haven't got my application ID number. Considering that the applications are now closed, does anyone have any idea how to access their application ID??? Thamks for your help.
    https://www.apply.suttontrust.com/user/login you can log in here

ReputationRep:
    You need to log back into the Sutton Trust website where you did the written part of your application. On the summary page of your application it tells you your ID!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You need to log back into the Sutton Trust website where you did the written part of your application. On the summary page of your application it tells you your ID!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Is it okay for you to give me the link where I can physically log in. The link I used to use has now gone, due to the fact applications are now closed....

ReputationRep:
    Is it okay for you to give me the link where I can physically log in. The link I used to use has now gone, due to the fact applications are now closed....
    https://www.apply.suttontrust.com/user/password

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone who's finished the video receive a message of acknowledgement? I have uploaded mine but they're still sending me messages reminding me of the deadline?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LevCrofts)
    Did anyone who's finished the video receive a message of acknowledgement? I have uploaded mine but they're still sending me messages reminding me of the deadline?
    I didn't get any acknowledgement but I haven't had any reminder emails. Have you done the survey too?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I uploaded mine yesterday, but still got a reminder today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ashleigh_Spencer)
    I uploaded mine yesterday, but still got a reminder today
    I just double checked my junk folder (whoops) and I am still getting reminders - looks like everyone is!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is the short video really important, can people still get in without it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iKrA97)
    Is the short video really important, can people still get in without it?
    It's weird because they were saying it was optional, but then saying you had to have a very good reason if you didn't submit the film...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I just double checked my junk folder (whoops) and I am still getting reminders - looks like everyone is!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Reassuring to hear! Thank you

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19
Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.