Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Motorbiker)
    Reasonable end to the season.

Not as interesting as it would have been if it poured with rain halfway through but not a complete borefest...

Only thing i'm shocked by is the race has been over for ages and we have no "Off season F1 chat" thread made yet.

Where can we discuss all the signings and testing and car releases now.
    Only 64 days to Jerez! *panics*

ReputationRep:
    Can't really pick on the only rookie to complete every race in his first season tbh. Not his fault.

If it read "Still faster than Marussia" however..!

ReputationRep:
    didnt see it live but was a bit boring after the start. Not sure Hamilton should of got the penalty as he left room for bottas to move over and had the racing line.

fingers crossed for next season.

ReputationRep:
    okay race, a lot went on behind the front as usual, seen much worse, great to see JB get 4th, don't get Hamilton's penalty at all, looked like a racing incident to me, seems really harsh to blame either driver for it.

overall a very poor, very dull season imo, still hoping 2014 can rekindle my love of F1, right now I feel so meh about it all.

ReputationRep:
    Reports in the guardian today that Hulkenberg and Perez will be at Force India next year. So Maldonado at Lotus going by the comments coming from him/his manager. Sutil and Di Resta out of a drive from the look of it.

If that is the case, it's just 1 car at Maurissa and Sauber, and one or two at Caterham?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhr90)
    Reports in the guardian today that Hulkenberg and Perez will be at Force India next year. So Maldonado at Lotus going by the comments coming from him/his manager. Sutil and Di Resta out of a drive from the look of it.

If that is the case, it's just 1 car at Maurissa and Sauber, and one or two at Caterham?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Those are the current rumors as I know them. Two at Caterham as they have not confirmed either driver.

Is Sirotkin not getting his super licence?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Those are the current rumors as I know them. Two at Caterham as they have not confirmed either driver.

Is Sirotkin not getting his super licence?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I said one at Sauber - Sirotkin's teammate? Or was that announced? I can't remember now if he has done the testing mileage to qualify or not.

ReputationRep:
    110 days to go until the next grand prix.. :cry2: This is going to be tough. Have the new car launches to look forward to for now though.

ReputationRep:
    Final round of the WEC this weekend. Bahrain 6 hours. Should be good!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F1Addict)
    110 days to go until the next grand prix.. :cry2: This is going to be tough. Have the new car launches to look forward to for now though.
    True.

WE've got the rest of the driver announcements which will probavbly be soonish. then Car launches in January then Testing and before you know it we'll be inaustralia again.

(Original post by dhr90)
    Final round of the WEC this weekend. Bahrain 6 hours. Should be good!
    May try and watch this as big essay due in thursday so will have no more uni work due this term afterwards so lots of time to watch Motorsport.

ReputationRep:
    True.

WE've got the rest of the driver announcements which will probavbly be soonish. then Car launches in January then Testing and before you know it we'll be inaustralia again.
    bet my mate a fiver the line up for next year is exactly as Eddie Jordan predicted on the BBC haha, given he is generally ITK about these things I am hoping I win!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFiRory)
    bet my mate a fiver the line up for next year is exactly as Eddie Jordan predicted on the BBC haha, given he is generally ITK about these things I am hoping I win!
    What did EJ day then?

We know red bull, Merc, McLaren. Toro rosso, Williams and Ferrari.

Then guessing

Lotus will be Maldonado and Grosjean.
    Force India is perez and Hulk.
    Sauber is guitierez and Sirotkin.
    Caterham is no idea and ?
    Marussia left with bianchi and someone rich.

Big shames are lack of Hulk in a top car and lack of bianchi in a midfield car.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What did EJ day then?

We know red bull, Merc, McLaren. Toro rosso, Williams and Ferrari.

Then guessing

Lotus will be Maldonado and Grosjean.
    Force India is perez and Hulk.
    Sauber is guitierez and Sirotkin.
    Caterham is no idea and ?
    Marussia left with bianchi and someone rich.

Big shames are lack of Hulk in a top car and lack of bianchi in a midfield car.

Posted from TSR Mobile

only surprise really is Ericsson at Caterham.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Off season thread is up: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...1#post45330691

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.