14.48%
I'm not going to vote (33)
11.11%
Moosferatu
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Whoever Rupert Murdoch supports will win.

(Original post by meenu89)
Yes, I would never vote Labour. Labour haven't been for the working class since 1997.
I'll admit Labour have a dire record for supporting those who want to better themselves.
ANON15
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by thoyub)
Surprising how many young people are planning on voting Conservative.
For me I just about miss out on the 2015 one but the next one probably Labour or none
meenu89
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Moosferatu)
Whoever Rupert Murdoch supports will win.

I'll admit Labour have a dire record for supporting those who want to better themselves.
Yes because it worked at the last election....
thoyub
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by ANON15)
For me I just about miss out on the 2015 one but the next one probably Labour or none
That's a pity but don't worry, Labour will get in next time.
Moosferatu
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by meenu89)
Yes because it worked at the last election....
You underestimate the stupidity of the collective.
thoyub
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by elohssa)
Seconded. Labour is for the underclass. A class of scum well below the working class.
Well done on making me feel guilty.
Asklepios
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Either Labour or SNP... most likely Labour, although a Labour/SNP coalition would be an exciting prospect. Tories are just disgusting posh English ****ers. Guys look how much better Scotland is with a left-wing government - free university tuition, free prescriptions etc.
PhysicsKid
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by thoyub)
Conservatives stand for lower taxes and generally smaller and less intrusive government. Labour stands for higher spending, higher taxes, higher debt, a police state and mass uncontrolled immigration. But it does protect badgers.Lib dems stand for higher university tuition fees and generally being a downright nuisance. UKIP stands for a temporary freeze on immigration, protecting national identity and tougher on crime, harsher sentences etc.
Biased much? And btw, this is coming from someone who'd vote 'Other'.
aspirinpharmacist
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Harold Saxon.

Honestly? Whoever seems like the lesser of the evils.
Keckers
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'll spoil my ballot.
Rlove95
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm pretty sure I'm going to vote for Labour. None of the parties are perfect but I'm going to pick the lesser of two evils and I feel that the coalition hasn't really done much to help me out. They scrapped EMA, raised tuition fees, pushed all my exams to June, closed down some of the government-run charities around my area,(didn't directly affect me, but saw it affect others) who knows what else they'll do that'll end up causing a negative impact on my life and tbh it seems like it's just as hard as it was before to get a job so i'm really not convinced about either of them. Another five years? No thanks.

No offence but if Conservative couldn't even win the 2010 general election by themselves after all the disappointment with Labour/recession/Iraq war after-math then how is Conservative supposed to win now? I personally think Conservative's only hope is either teaming up with UKIP or Liberal Democrats again. I'm pretty certain that the next government will be a coalition, I just hope it isn't a Conservative one again. Personally I wouldn't mind a Labour-Liberal Democrat coalition although I have no respect for Liberal Democrats, I never understood why Liberal Democrats chose to team up with Conservative, it would have made more sense to team up with Labour since Labour and Libdems are more ideologically similar than Libdems and Conservative.
Iam100%halal
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
UKIP indubitably. We need change.
Asklepios
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
My words exactly:

MAKE THIS MAN PM!
meenu89
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Asklepios)
My words exactly:

MAKE THIS MAN PM!
Queues of people leaving the country. Just the very thought sends a shiver down my spine.
CJKay
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Probably Conservative, in the hope that we can be rid of Cameron. While his intentions are good and he's a nice guy, he's pretty unrealistic.
If they screw up big though, Labour.
Not UKIP.

(Original post by Asklepios)
Either Labour or SNP... most likely Labour, although a Labour/SNP coalition would be an exciting prospect. Tories are just disgusting posh English ****ers. Guys look how much better Scotland is with a left-wing government - free university tuition, free prescriptions etc.
And a national debt that, were it an independent country, would hit 100% of its public sector spending in 20 years.
Truefaith21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I dunno. Which ones best?
Emma:-)
  • Entertainment Forum Helper
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Either labour or ukip
The Truth.
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm not voting, and never will be.
Jjj90
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
UKIP, 22%...

I really do wonder about people on this site sometimes.
Asklepios
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by CJKay)
Probably Conservative, in the hope that we can be rid of Cameron. While his intentions are good and he's a nice guy, he's pretty unrealistic.
If they screw up big though, Labour.
Not UKIP.

And a national debt that, were it an independent country, would hit 100% of its public sector spending in 20 years.

Well no, in the long run we would see high levels of growth and then we can pay off the debt. But in the short run, it is important to actually create this growth by stimulating demand through increased public spending and job creation. Basic Keynesian Economic theory...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (491)
31.1%
The paper was reasonable (608)
38.51%
Not feeling great about that exam... (258)
16.34%
It was TERRIBLE (222)
14.06%

Watched Threads