Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bored ..)
    They sing songs about the team I support (rangers) and a large section of their fans went to an oldfirm game just to attack rangers fans
    Your club and fans are scum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boner in joggers)
    I just love how much evidence you have to prove that statement.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Please point me to the bit that is scummy :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Please point me to the bit that is scummy :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I would be willing to bet that you are a bit of a wimp.

ReputationRep:
    That's a man being attacked by a dog. I'm confused.

ReputationRep:

Ah yes, a dog biting a fan is real scummy. You cant even point out which parts of the video show that rangers fans are scum ...
    Before you ***** about manchester, I will remind you that 200 000 rangers fans were at manchester for the final and there were only 30 arrests. Thats real scummy innit?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pane123)
    I would be willing to bet that you are a bit of a wimp.

ReputationRep:
    That isnt a nazi salute, it symbolises the red hand of ulster, so dont even say it.

Haha why would they be doing nazi salutes if they had an israli flag?

ReputationRep:
    x
    I do not communicate in pictures.

ReputationRep:
    West Brom and it's not the club per say but anyone who supports United and doesn't actually come from Manchester.

ReputationRep:
    Both Rangers and Celtic are scum. If I had to favour one it'd be Rangers though picking your favourite in the Old Firm is like picking your favourite turd in the toilet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    People saying Spurs, can you give a reason why? No reason to hate them imo. I'm struggling to think of one.

Also they're good for a laugh.

Well we have a lot of Arsenal fans on TSR so

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tengentoppa)
    You're a Barcelona fan though. You're hardly going to be impartial.
    I'm just being honest though. Barcelona get better rates as well no where do I deny that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    When will Rangers and Celtic fans realise that vying to be the best in Scotland is like winning an egg and spoon race for the mentally handicapped?

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal, Arsenal and Arsenal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Both Rangers and Celtic are scum. If I had to favour one it'd be Rangers though picking your favourite in the Old Firm is like picking your favourite turd in the toilet.
    That's a ridiculous generalisation. Rangers and Celtic have huge numbers of fans and are the only two Scottish teams worthy of any media attention, meaning anything they do is blown totally out of proportion.

I cannot speak for Celtic, but I know Rangers' reputation isn't helped by the English 'casuals'. Chelsea, Millwall and Leeds, among others, all seem to think they have an affiliation with Rangers because of their mutual British-ness.

When I was in Manchester for the UEFA Cup final, a Man City fan started chatting to me. It became rather clear he had absolutely no interest in Rangers, or the match, and happily admitted that he was 'just out for the fights'.

It really annoys me when Rangers are branded scum, because it's a tiny percentage of the fan base which behaves inappropriately. All my friends and family are Rangers fans and I do not know or associate with anyone whose support transcends into hatred for all things Catholic.

I have managed to hold a season tickets for over 10 years and have never had the urge to punch someone in the face or cause any sort of trouble.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    When will Rangers and Celtic fans realise that vying to be the best in Scotland is like winning an egg and spoon race for the mentally handicapped?
    I will present your post to the board and fans of each team. I am sure they will find it not only hilarious, but highly intelligent, too. In fact, your witty post will probably bring to an end two of the biggest teams in the UK.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medicine Boy)
    I don't see why so many people hate manchester united

Consistently play young english players - haven't fielded a squad without a youth player since 1937 so not fully reliant on bought players, generally speaking don't spend as much as the likes of city, barca, bayern, madrid, psg, chelsea or even liverpool.

I think there was a time after the munich air disaster where people liked united but now it's all seemed to have changed

Thoughts anyone?
    it was mainly sir alex ferguson and his antics, like fergie time and other things. referees seemed to be extremely lenient when stepping onto the old trafford turf.
    also, ashley bloody young.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.