Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I also applied mid-october to the UCL School of Pharmacy with a supplementary PS (as my primary course was medicine). Has anyone heard back from UCL, any interviews or offers? I'm still waiting on all unis to respond

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mk96)
    Hi guys,

I also applied mid-october to the UCL School of Pharmacy with a supplementary PS (as my primary course was medicine). Has anyone heard back from UCL, any interviews or offers? I'm still waiting on all unis to respond
    UCL have already started giving out conditional offers without interview but to my knowledge it's only been a few 😁 they're taking their time but we should know in the next 2 weeks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mk96)
    Hi guys,

I applied with a supplementary PS too. I am taking a gap year and I got the unconditional offer two weeks ago. Maybe I am an international student so I heard back earlier than u guys, don't worry!

For ur reference, my results are equal to 3A* and 1A in GCEAL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hafzy113)
    UCL have already started giving out conditional offers without interview but to my knowledge it's only been a few they're taking their time but we should know in the next 2 weeks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Any offers guys? I'm still patiently waiting...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mk96)
    Any offers guys? I'm still patiently waiting...
    They've started giving out offers....I'm also a med applicant and I'm till waiting on UCL, this could be a long wait

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beansontoast92)
    They've started giving out offers....I'm also a med applicant and I'm till waiting on UCL, this could be a long wait

Posted from TSR Mobile

And what about interviews? I've heard a lot of people say that UCL are giving offers without interviews which is pretty great.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mk96)
    And what about interviews? I've heard a lot of people say that UCL are giving offers without interviews which is pretty great.
    No interviews straight offers!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No interviews straight offers!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well I hope we both get conditional offers very soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mk96)
    Well I hope we both get conditional offers very soon!
    Yehh fingers crossed😣😣

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yehh fingers crossed

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What are your predicted grades?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mk96)
    What are your predicted grades?
    I have achieved grades of AAA, wbu?

ReputationRep:
    I have achieved grades of AAA, wbu?
    That's great! I'm in my second year and have been predicted 3A's also. What subjects did you take at A level?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mk96)
    That's great! I'm in my second year and have been predicted 3A's also. What subjects did you take at A level?
    Chem bio and maths, I did physics but dropped it after as levels-I hated it hahah, hbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Chem bio and maths, I did physics but dropped it after as levels-I hated it hahah, hbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I've always hated physics. I took bio chem maths and history at AS and now I've dropped history (also reaaaaaaally boring) and continued with bio chem and maths to A2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mk96)
    Yeah, I've always hated physics. I took bio chem maths and history at AS and now I've dropped history (also reaaaaaaally boring) and continued with bio chem and maths to A2
    Ikr hopefully we'll hear from UCL maybe in the new year

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ikr hopefully we'll hear from UCL maybe in the new year

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yup I really need this offer because I know I won't make it to med school. It's too competitive and with my grades, I don't stand a chance lol.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 26, 2014

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.