ReputationRep:
    Had it done to me a few times in clubs.

ReputationRep:
    Happened to me a lot of time in clubs, and mostly by guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Yes to both.
    Grabbed or grabbee??
    This seems to be a female dominated issue...
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kath_igidbashian)
    Grabbed or grabbee??
    This seems to be a female dominated issue...
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh I've had it grabbed by a guy in a club, admittedly he was drunk as hell :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Oh I've had it grabbed by a guy in a club, admittedly he was drunk as hell :lol:

I was not drunk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr_Vain)
    I was not drunk.
    All the more reason to be flattered then

ReputationRep:
    All the more reason to be flattered then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PinkMobilePhone)

I mean, WTF, who grabs a heavily pregnant woman's bum when she's walking holding her husband's hand? Freaks.
    Maybe you had that pregnancy glow?

Though yeah...maybe it was some dumb dare or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maskofsanity)
    Not cool.

You sound a little too proud.
    I did not sleep with her. She was not my usual type. We just remained friends, she was very nice though tbh, a bit suspect in terms of her fidelity to her bf but still nice regardless. Her bf also seemed like a very nice guy. He drove all the time to see her from far away. They were both very nice?

ReputationRep:
    had my bum squeezed once by a milly (female chav) turned round n her and her mates are giggling, I just gave a disaprooving look and moved on lol.

ReputationRep:
    I know a guy who likes to squeeze girls bums and make them think it one of his other mates who did it, absolute knobhead. My friend was getting so annoyed at him once that he clenched his fist and told him to **** off, only for him to yank his arm in the direction of a girl making him literally punch her in the arse.

Had some middle aged women grab my arse a few times, once when I was 16 which is a different level of disturbing. Also had a horrid middle age women grab my **** as I tried to get past in a busy nightclub, felt horrible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meenu89)
    Had it done to me a few times in clubs.
    Lucky guys :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nohomo)
    When people squeeze my bum, I squeeze one out right into their hand.

Spoiler:
    Show
    You are sick. You need to see someone. This is a case where I wish you could still neg people.

ReputationRep:
    I was going to ask if you had some girly look going on then but the drunk as hell bit explains a lot...

SIZE=1]Posted from TSR Mobile[/SIZE]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kath_igidbashian)
    I was going to ask if you had some girly look going on then but the drunk as hell bit explains a lot...

SIZE=1]Posted from TSR Mobile[/SIZE]
    I never have a girly look going on! :eek::rofl:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by joey11223)
    Maybe you had that pregnancy glow?

Though yeah...maybe it was some dumb dare or something.
    I think they were somewhat drunk to be honest, but even so it was a weird thing to do.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm... never grabbed a girl's bum before though strangely enough some years back had a girl who I was dancing with that kept taking my hands to place on her bum and smiled and then she would frown when I took it away..... then she finally placed and held my hand to her bum and tried moving my fingers to do a bum grab which I didn't, finally told her I had to go and left her on the dance floor...... for some reason she became one angry girl.

Earliest encounter of a butt grab or smack.

I was 15 then, at that time it was still fairly usual to get spanked at school as it wasn't illegal in public schools. There was this bunch of feral council estate trash girls who knew what happened and would purposely go after us to grab our bums hoping to get a response as if you had received a caning the last thing you want is to have your butt grabbed or squeezed.

Other than that when I was younger I used to work at a pub, was quite a usual thing to get my butt pinched, squeezed or grabbed and one of the persons who always did that was the gf of the manager of that pub.

A few times while in a queue to enter a pub had my butt smacked or grabbed, once by one gay who I turned around and gave him a bloody nose.

Most recent ones, was in a queue to check out at a supermarket, there was this ***** that smacked me really hard with a wooden spoon. I turned around and shouted at her, she was in shock as she thought I was someone she knew, she tried to introduce herself I told her I had no interest in knowing a thrash from the council estate and I told her it wasn't funny.

The other recent one, was in Norway. I was at an IKEA store with my missus. I was bending down trying to find the label and this woman pinched and squeezed my butt. She then smiled as if it wasn't a big deal and tried to initiate a conversation. I told her what she did wasn't acceptable. She then reached out and squeezed me again and tried to feel me up. I then pointed to a direction and asked her if she could see that 190cm tall woman who was looking at the curtains, I told her I'm her slave, she is my master and she isn't going to be happy if she found out that she was even talking to me. She went on that she isn't afraid and she said she knew I found her attractive. Hahaha my missus came by and asked sternly was there a problem, that girl went on to tell my missus shame on her for keeping a foreign guy in Norway as a slave and she was going to rescue me LOL. My missus told that girl to keep her hands to herself and challenged her to rescue me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
    Yes once when I was 21. I was pregnant with my daughter, I was walking down the street with my husband (holding his hand) and my best friend at the time.
    It was a summer evening and we were in town, having just gone out for a drink and a stroll, and we walked past 3 guys maybe in their late 20s.
    One of them grabbed my bum as they walked past us.

Now I was HUGELY pregnant. Really really massive. It was extremely obvious. Plus I was holding my husband's hand. So it was just about the most bizarre thing ever to have had my bum grabbed.

I stopped walking and my hubby and friend were like "what?" (they hadn't noticed), so I told them, and my husband turned back and had a right go at them.

I mean, WTF, who grabs a heavily pregnant woman's bum when she's walking holding her husband's hand? Freaks.
    That seems so freaky, what kind of person would do such a thing??

ReputationRep:
    Dressed up as a woman for Halloween two years ago in my Uni city. Got my ass grabbed/ slapped by about 10 people on the bar crawl- girls & guys =_=

ReputationRep:
    i also find it kinda funny...but, i somehow enjoy it when someone does it. but not me to do it!!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 10, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.