Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Padwas)
    team padpunch
    Haha don't you know it? :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BCcfc92)
    What does your ideal bloke look like?
    Tall. White. hmm some other preferences but perhaps I shouldn't list them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r_u_jelly)
    very handsome face, cute petite little frame...
    would bang/10
    Just while it's there, I'm not sure I've ever been called 'little' and certainly not 'petite' before :nah:, but i am average height at 5'10.

ReputationRep:
    Self esteem - 3/10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zKlown)
    Wow, no messing around

Rate me please (that's me in my sig)
    umm dude id rate u a 1.5 out of 10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xsabahx)
    umm dude id rate u a 1.5 out of 10
    Very precise score

9/10 Maths, would bang

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoftPunch)
    Not my type.
    (Original post by Qymberley)
    Not my type looks-wise, but if you have a good personality, could easily be my type. It's all in the level of suave.
    (Original post by xsabahx)
    Definitely not my type id give you a 2/3 out of 10
    (Original post by meenu89)
    Not my type, 2 or 3/ 10
    (Original post by Profesh)
    On the basis of one low-resolution, over-exposed. poor-quality snapshot: 5/10.
    (Original post by Lord Christian)
    5/10

(Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
    I guess us latecomers are unlucky, right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by paradoxicalme)
    You're attractive, though not my type

How depressing. What would you advise me to do if my facial aesthetics are well below average? I have a decent body, would that up me on the scale a little bit? What else should I focus on? Any advice would be hugely appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    x
    Like I said not my type. I don't find men who aren't white attractive at all.

ReputationRep:
    Would hit it.

With a baseball bat.

(Original post by meenu89)
    Like I said not my type. I don't find men who aren't white attractive at all.
    OMG racist!

ReputationRep:
    Where is the picture?

ReputationRep:
    How depressing. What would you advise me to do if my facial aesthetics are well below average? I have a decent body, would that up me on the scale a little bit? What else should I focus on? Any advice would be hugely appreciated.
    The subtext of my response was that you should upload a better self-portrait.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by majmuh24)
    Fam, don't be startin on my *****, if you wanna lyrical battle, take me on (I've already got a thread :pierre:)
    That's your *****, he some lil snake! He ain't bout this hood life! Show me yo thread, give me a day to write these hard barz and we'll go 1 on 1!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaniBotz95)
    Where is the picture?
    I'll upload them here...

ReputationRep:
    I'll upload them here...
    Oh.. where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    There's absolutely nothing wrong with you. Like everyone else in the world, some people will find you attractive, some people won't.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by majmuh24)
    Listen fam, I don't wanna start beef with you but chat **** about my man again and you'll lose some teeth

I'll take you on in a lyrical battle any day, here's the link

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2540475
    check the forum, I posted

ReputationRep:
    I'm just not usually attracted to guys who aren't white. I am sometimes, but not usually.

ReputationRep:

I wouldn't say your facial aesthetics are well below average, just don't change for anyone- thats super uncool. Just go out and meet people!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaniBotz95)
    Oh.. where are you from?
    Born and raised in South West London/Surrey. Parents are both Pakistani. I am probably close to the opposite of the negative stereotype.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Qymberley)
    I wouldn't say your facial aesthetics are well below average, just don't change for anyone- thats super uncool. Just go out and meet people!
    Thanks for the advice. Be honest though... judging by the responses here, what I said probably still stands. I won't change entirely obviously, but self-improvement in order to attract more girls is surely a good thing. I am confident from playing sport at a high level and having a decent, well-educated attitude, but being unattractive/a different colour than those I am most attractive to is a large hurdle and naturally, far from ideal! There's so much you can do with your body, which I largely do to feel good for myself and improve for sport anyway, but girls seem to be more interested in face and other qualities. The only other things you can really do are groom yourself with a nice haircut etc and have good teeth, but apart from that, I'm not so sure.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.