Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

What makes me so 'attractive'? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Top Queen)
    I guess he does
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abbflowers)
    Youre EMBARSSING yourself. If you've read her posts you'll see that many men have wanted her.

Maybe you need to get a life and stop being jealous of the life other people have.
    Yeah. And you are another one.

ReputationRep:
    Bye then.

You know! What a bored individual.
    It's so funny how you've made all these multi-accounts to defend your main account.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manic Boy)
    It's so funny how you've made all these multi-accounts to defend your main account.
    LOL oh yes, that's it.
    You need to get a life.

ReputationRep:
    The person you make him? You sound like a sanctimonious, deluded *****. You also sound controlling and he's a ****ing sap tolerating you. Tell him to grow some *******s.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMEGGGY)
    The person you make him? You sound like a sanctimonious, deluded *****. You also sound controlling and he's a ****ing sap tolerating you. Tell him to grow some *******s.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What's wrong with him loving me for the person I made him?
    I'm not that controlling. He loves me that's why he tolerates me.

ReputationRep:
    LOL oh yes, that's it.
    You need to get a life.
    Of course that's it. What reason would anyone else have to defend a minger like you who is so obviously in need of attention that she'd make a pointless thread about a fantasy boyfriend who does imaginary things for her?

ReputationRep:
    If he's "popular" he wouldn't stand for this so I'm thinking he's a wet noodle who couldn't get laid if he was single, so it's still somewhat of a good deal for him.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    x
    Here's why, you're a trophy to him. He likes to show you off in public.

You're obviously good looking because if you weren't he'd be long gone. You're needlessly demanding and by the sounds of things, manipulative.

Just be sure to get married before your mid thirties because your only asset (your looks) will begin to wilt by then, hope this helps.

ReputationRep:
    Of course that's it. What reason would anyone else have to defend a minger like you who is so obviously in need of attention that she'd make a pointless thread about a fantasy boyfriend who does imaginary things for her?
    Ah yes, that's it, thanks for the revelation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TK2 King Pin)
    Here's why, you're a trophy to him. He likes to show you off in public.

You're obviously good looking because if you weren't he'd be long gone. You're needlessly demanding and by the sounds of things, manipulative.

Just be sure to get married before your mid thirties because your only asset (your looks) will begin to wilt by then, hope this helps.
    Mmm true, but I'm sure loads of people marry because of looks, but then they fall in love with the inner person too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jebedee)
    If he's "popular" he wouldn't stand for this so I'm thinking he's a wet noodle who couldn't get laid if he was single, so it's still somewhat of a good deal for him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I wish, it would be easier that way, unfortunately he is popular and more popular than me, which I dislike, but since being with me, I've helped him drop a lot of friends - they were no good for him anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Mmm true, but I'm sure loads of people marry because of looks, but then they fall in love with the inner person too.
    No, marriages grounded on looks are met with divorce papers after <10 years.

ReputationRep:
    No, marriages grounded on looks are met with divorce papers after <10 years.
    Not really, my grandfather married my grandmother because she was a model. They've been married for 55 years.

ReputationRep:
    Not really, my grandfather married my grandmother because she was a model. They've been married for 55 years.
    Obviously guys that can't do better probably won't leave, in fear of being single for the rest of their lives. These guys are called losers.

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently in a relationship, but I feel like my boyfriend doesn't benefit a lot from me.
    Firstly, I can complain loads, I always like things my way but he always gives me my way, he would do anything to make me happy. We've been together for two years and never had sex, I don't want to have sex until I'm married but I'm sure he wants it with me now but regardless he abides with my wishes. He pays for everything, however occasionally I pay for things. He spoils me rotten, he makes me food, he makes me breakfast in bed, if I ask him to go to the shopping centre two hours away, he puts up a little fight but does it regardless. When I'm upset, he says up for hours talking to me to make me feel better (last night we stayed up til 5am because I was upset, but even though he was tired after a long day he still stayed up)

In the past, my relationships have all been similar, but I have never been dumped, I always do the dumping. But my boyfriend is just up to scratch, he knows exactly what I want, when I want it and why. I have no arguments with him about anything.

My friend made a joke that got me thinking, she said she doesn't understand why anyone wants to be with me. They get basically nothing they want from the relationship.

Any suggestions?
    he sounds like a doormat and a simp. if thats what you want but you want to do something for him then do something, whatever it is, but he's obviously happy being a doormat. why do you even need to ask what you should be doing if thats what you want. you can simply stop telling him to do things which are inconvenient to him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slade p)
    he sounds like a doormat and a simp. if thats what you want but you want to do something for him then do something, whatever it is, but he's obviously happy being a doormat. why do you even need to ask what you should be doing if thats what you want. you can simply stop telling him to do things which are inconvenient to him.
    No, don't get me wrong, I don't want him to stop, I just wanted suggestions as to why he does it.

ReputationRep:
    No, don't get me wrong, I don't want him to stop, I just wanted suggestions as to why he does it.
    oh you want to know why, lol k. well he does it because he obviously likes you alot and this is his way of keeping you out of fear you may leave him if he doesnt do what you say. theres no other reason he would be bending over backwards for you.

He's just the kind of guy many girls end up dumping. no backbone because you walk all over him and by doing what he does he also looks needy which puts many girls off. im surprised you haven't left him, most high maintenance girls dont stay with these kind of guys even though their giving you what you tell them because at the end of the day you dont respect them for letting you walk all over them and it gets boring for you after a while.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 45644826)
    Is it because I am the Alpha? u mirin?

ReputationRep:
    ;45644826

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2014
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.