Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Facebook group for April 15 intake:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/708320052565363/

xx

ReputationRep:
    I have joined the facebook group! Im so excited to start already hahaa

ReputationRep:
    Such a tough decision I'm sure the six months will fly but April seems so far! My heart says edge hill is worth the wait but I'm so inpatient :-/ let me know what you decide clairealfie1 xxx

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha you sound as bad as me ycalvert!! I hate waiting but I suppose it will be worth it xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mellybee)
    Me to for April proper chuffed !!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yay!! Well done!! Xx

ReputationRep:
    Thank you !!!! Am so pleased it's unreal ahhhhb x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hiya
    my name is Katy, I have accepted my offer. Do you live in Liverpool or are u travelling?

ReputationRep:
    Hi katyb25, are you going in September or April? I'm going in April xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katyb25)
    Hiya
    my name is Katy, I have accepted my offer. Do you live in Liverpool or are u travelling?
    I've accepted my offer too for September intake and I'm going to live in halls

ReputationRep:
    I've accepted mine for Sept staying at home! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    accepted my offer for April so excited now !!!! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've accepted my offer for April and I'm staying at home those with April intake feel free to join the facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/708320052565363/

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to open day Saturday going to see finance to make sure my forms are correct x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hannahgreen)
    I've accepted mine for Sept staying at home! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too x

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh I'm so excited booked a holiday with my little family to get all de stressed ... Even though I've got to wait till April... but Atleaste my little one will be settled in school nursery she's got her first uniform today 😔 x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rach_22)
    Me too x
    Ooh fab are you in our Facebook group? Think there's a couple of Rachel's on there!! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm starting in April too! I'm hoping to stay on campus. Has anyone got any idea as to when we can apply for accommodation for the April intake? Also has anyone got any advice as to when I should apply for student finance and the NHS bursary? xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zara_93x)
    Hi I'm starting in April too! I'm hoping to stay on campus. Has anyone got any idea as to when we can apply for accommodation for the April intake? Also has anyone got any advice as to when I should apply for student finance and the NHS bursary? xx
    Hi Zara not sure about accomodation but the bursary website says the deadline for April 2015 application is Feb 15 xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hannahgreen)
    Hi Zara not sure about accomodation but the bursary website says the deadline for April 2015 application is Feb 15 xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh ok thank you Hannah xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zara_93x)
    Facebook group for April 15 intake:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/708320052565363/

xx

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.