Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

12 year old is UK's youngest mother. Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm 13 and three quarters, I feel young on this website, but in any case the reasons why kids my age and younger do such stuff is just mainly peer pressure. Lots of the girls (go to a all-girls) in my school have already been fingered and stuff, and that kinda puts pressure on everyone else. I though am waaaay to busy with my head in a book.

Most people my age find about sex by friends, which is really unreliable. Most haven't had the "talk." I had it in Sweden, they are much more informative I believe, like a year ago, before I moved to the UK.

Talking about being informative, there's another real problem going on. At my school we haven't had the alcohol talk, depressant etc etc..

Oh wait! I got it all wrong. A month ago, the most popular girl and her friends were drinking, she hit her head, went to hospital for four days. When she came back, we had two assembly's on alcohol and being secure, safe, all that.

Last assembly, we had stuff about sexting, you know why??? You guessed right! The popular girl had a photo of herself on Instagram, everyone saw it.

Don't know about you guys, but this is some problem!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cassiecats)
    I'm 13 and three quarters, I feel young on this website, but in any case the reasons why kids my age and younger do such stuff is just mainly peer pressure. Lots of the girls (go to a all-girls) in my school have already been fingered and stuff, and that kinda puts pressure on everyone else. I though am waaaay to busy with my head in a book.

Most people my age find about sex by friends, which is really unreliable. Most haven't had the "talk." I had it in Sweden, they are much more informative I believe, like a year ago, before I moved to the UK.

Talking about being informative, there's another real problem going on. At my school we haven't had the alcohol talk, depressant etc etc..

Oh wait! I got it all wrong. A month ago, the most popular girl and her friends were drinking, she hit her head, went to hospital for four days. When she came back, we had two assembly's on alcohol and being secure, safe, all that.

Last assembly, we had stuff about sexting, you know why??? You guessed right! The popular girl had a photo of herself on Instagram, everyone saw it.

Don't know about you guys, but this is some problem!
    Wow I could barely string together a proper sentence without text speak at 13

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.