Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Can somebody post a link to the Facebook freshers page please?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C0nfused_Student)
    Can somebody post a link to the Facebook freshers page please?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Here you are https://www.facebook.com/groups/1449...53755/?fref=ts

ReputationRep:
    Im the exact same... I like to actually chill and have a good time rather than constant 'clubbing'... Hoping that my flatmates feel the same and are happy to host things.... Im going to be paying my deposit early next week.

Am i right in thinking the £200 deposit for liberty court is instead of the £450 deposit? We don't have to pay the £450 do we?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah it's £200 then you have to print off some sheet and get someone to sign it who is the guarantor and send a copy of their council tax letter I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RubyMadigan)
    Yes it did. But you might just have to wait. My offer was unconditional so I've been filling in things for a couple if weeks already now. You may just need to give it time

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh thats probably why, it was my insurance so they only recently knew I was definitely going.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattDrane)
    Yeah it's £200 then you have to print off some sheet and get someone to sign it who is the guarantor and send a copy of their council tax letter I think.
    Thanks, so you send it as cash? I don't have a cheque book.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No you pay it online, just enter your bank details. Think you can get their account number and do a bank transfer if you don't want to do that.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Have you already applied and have you applied for an unoccupied single en-suite? If you haven't already applied I'd be eternally grateful if you'd take my room instead of an empty one as I'm desperate to get rid of it.

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I'm going to be going to Keele this September and I wanted to make this thread for all those people, like me, who don't drink and don't really like parties.

Just thought it would be nice to get to know some people who are like me so I don't feel singled out, especially during freshers
    Hi ruby, you are not alone! Lol I only like to party occasionally but not nearly as much as others lol. I'm more of a stay at home, read a book and chill kind of person XP. Also I saw your Holly Cross 2014/15 thread and you said you're in room 255... Well I'm in 260 so I hope we see each other on arrival day! XP. It'd be nice to make friends with someone in my hall as soon as we move in 😊

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, is there any non-drinkers-who-only-drink-occassionally living in Barnes?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katr905)
    Hi everyone, is there any non-drinkers-who-only-drink-occassionally living in Barnes?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey! I'm in Barnes and yes! Occasional drinker.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharuVV)
    Hey! I'm in Barnes and yes! Occasional drinker.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Which block are you in? I'm in X.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Which block are you in? I'm in X.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm in block J

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharuVV)
    I'm in block J

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Its alright haha. Where are you from may I ask?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Its alright haha. Where are you from may I ask?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm from India what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't drink either, parties are really not my scene, I like a good pub for a shandy and a game of cards now and again though =] I'm excited for freshers there's a lot we can do. Personally looking forward to the Wii and pizza night for sure...and the movie nights....and the game nights and just to mix it up a bit the reggae night lol

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

Im a 3rd year at Keele, and a senior mentor for the school of life sciences. If any of you have any questions or worries about anything related to university, academic or not, or even if you'd just like to speak to someone before you get to Keele, you should sign up for a mentor

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Really glad I found this page!! Relieved I'm not alone haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaelfo)
    Really glad I found this page!! Relieved I'm not alone haha
    Thats why I started this. What are you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thats why I started this. What are you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm doing English and American Literature, I'm also on your Holly Cross page haha What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaelfo)
    I'm doing English and American Literature, I'm also on your Holly Cross page haha What about you?
    Im doing psychology and education. I thought I recognised you from that thread

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.