Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Your unusual *celebrity* crush Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mollymaee95)
    god i love him

Iwan Rheon - He's also in misfits
    I agree with you about Iwan Rheon also. You seem like a misfits fan too-Why did it have to end?!!

ReputationRep:
    Jessica brown Findlay from downton abbey. Girl sure is fine
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainbowdust)
    I agree with you about Iwan Rheon also. You seem like a misfits fan too-Why did it have to end?!!

aw i know! It went down hill when Robert left though Nathan was my favourite

ReputationRep:
    aw i know! It went down hill when Robert left though Nathan was my favourite
    Nathan was my favourite too. Some of his lines were so funny and I loved the Robert delivered them in such a deadpan manner! I wish he stayed on longer. I hoped a bromance would blossom between Nathan and Simon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainbowdust)
    Nathan was my favourite too. Some of his lines were so funny and I loved the Robert delivered them in such a deadpan manner! I wish he stayed on longer. I hoped a bromance would blossom between Nathan and Simon.

I agree, They were hilarious together!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Клейтон)
    He should do audiobooks. Constantly sounds high and his voice is so soothing, like a lullaby I could just drift off to.
    If you want to listen to someone who sounds constantly high, Rodney Mullen (the skateboarder) has done a couple of TED talks. We're talking totally overbaked.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Jon Richardson (Co-host on 8 out of 10 cats) :^_^:
    Michael Cera

ReputationRep:
    Ricky Gervais......................... ......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laylarose)
    Hugh Laurie :perv:
    (Original post by daisychain_)
    Hugh Laurie
    YES!! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~ Aquamarine ~)
    Jon Richardson (Co-host on 8 out of 10 cats) :^_^:
    I second this! I just love him. His smile and his dimples are so cute

ReputationRep:
    Emma Watson True Beauty.

ReputationRep:
    Lionel Shriver.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    I would put Karen Gillan but everyone knows shes universally sexually attractive

I'll go for the slightly less attractive jenna coleman

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng
    you sir have a good taste in women

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ahdbadman981)
    you sir have a good taste in women

ReputationRep:
    Christopher Walken (I don't care how old, but he his gorgeous!)
    Ron Swanson (not Nick Offerman, the actual character)
    Michael Cera
    Childish Gambino
    Lucius Malfoy (again, the character- although Jason is pretty hot too)
    Kanye West
    Norman Reedus
    Jamie Foxx
    Conan O'Brien
    Bruce Lee
    Bruce Willis
    Colin Firth (recently he is just :coma:),
    Dwight Schrute/Rainn Wilson (will take either lol)
    Bryan Cranston (with hair)
    Giancarlo Esposito
    Laurence Fishburn
    Mads Mikkelson... as Hannibal especially :sexface:
    T.I
    Eminem (post 2008 to now)

Loads more probably. Especially if they're a wee bit older

ReputationRep:
    ellen page - but she's a lesbian

(Original post by Green Velvet)
    Christopher Walken (I don't care how old, but he his gorgeous!)
    Ron Swanson (not Nick Offerman, the actual character)
    Michael Cera
    Childish Gambino
    Lucius Malfoy (again, the character- although Jason is pretty hot too),
    Norman Reedus
    Conan O'Brien
    Bruce Lee
    Bruce Willis
    Colin Firth (recently he is just :coma:),
    Dwight Schrute/Rainn Wilson (will take either lol)
    Bryan Cranston (with hair)
    T.I
    Eminem (post 2008 to now)

Loads more probably. Especially if they're a wee bit older
    bruce willis is an "unusual celebrity crush"? even as a straight male I'd **** him, I thought "unusual" meant "embarrassing secret" haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sunny_Smiles)
    ellen page - but she's a lesbian

bruce willis is an "unusual celebrity crush"? even as a straight male I'd **** him, I thought "unusual" meant "embarrassing secret" haha
    All my friends don't see it that's why He is so hot
    Omg Ellen Page is so cute! She'd totally be on my list of female-crushes For me it's not just appearance but personality/abilities and she's a damn good actress- ever watched Hard Candy?

ReputationRep:
    All my friends don't see it that's why He is so hot
    Omg Ellen Page is so cute! She'd totally be on my list of female-crushes For me it's not just appearance but personality/abilities and she's a damn good actress- ever watched Hard Candy?
    bruce willis should honestly be on some kind of list entitled "man that are okay to have the hots for even if you're not gay" hah, and I know she is! she's so small, cute and "dorky" but I love that haha, I loved her in juno with michael cera. and no - is she in it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sunny_Smiles)
    bruce willis should honestly be on some kind of list entitled "man that are okay to have the hots for even if you're not gay" hah, and I know she is! she's so small, cute and "dorky" but I love that haha, I loved her in juno with michael cera. and no - is she in it?
    I've crushed on him since watching Die Hard when I was really young Usually I've got a huge thing for anyone really manly- hence Ron Swanson But then there are people like Michael Cera who don't fit any of that lol! Juno is amaazing and but I love him in Scott Pilgrim

Oh my gosh, if you can stomach unsettling themes then you HAVE to watch it. Absolutely fantastic piece of art- the acting, cinematography (David Slade, who directs a lot of the episodes in Hannibal was the director) and plot was amazing. It's actually a simple film, as in minimal characters and settings but well worth it. I watched it with a few friends and by the end we didn't know what to think. I'll stop now before I spoil it

EDIT: Yup she's in it and her acting blew me away

ReputationRep:
    I've crushed on him since watching Die Hard when I was really young Usually I've got a huge thing for anyone really manly- hence Ron Swanson But then there are people like Michael Cera who don't fit any of that lol! Juno is amaazing and but I love him in Scott Pilgrim

Oh my gosh, if you can stomach unsettling themes then you HAVE to watch it. Absolutely fantastic piece of art- the acting, cinematography (David Slade, who directs a lot of the episodes in Hannibal was the director) and plot was amazing. It's actually a simple film, as in minimal characters and settings but well worth it. I watched it with a few friends and by the end we didn't know what to think. I'll stop now before I spoil it

EDIT: Yup she's in it and her acting blew me away
    ah sounds like a good movie - I'll have to add it to my "to watch" list
    edit: honestly I just had a "am I gay?" moment from thinking that bruce willis is an honestly attractive man :lol: oh gosh

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.