Cramming French Vocab- anybody with me? Watch

badaman
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by thechemistress)
Yup, I've got at least 1 exam every day this week xD Anyways, good luck and I hope you get what you want
Same :/ Got 9 exams next week :O
suzywithaZY
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by badaman)
Same :/ Got 9 exams next week :O
Same here xD Which ones?
badaman
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Same here xD Which ones?
History, B2, B3, Geo, C2, C3, French x 2, Eng Lit xD You?
suzywithaZY
Rep:
?
History, B2, B3, Geo, C2, C3, French x 2, Eng Lit xD You?
Wait, seriously? I've literally got exactly the same exams as you D:
badaman
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Wait, seriously? I've literally got exactly the same exams as you D:
Wow :O Yeah I'm serious! French tomorrow right?
suzywithaZY
Rep:
?
Wow :O Yeah I'm serious! French tomorrow right?
Yeah :O
fs1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
HOW'D IT GO GUYS??
For me, it went better than i thought it would, I'm happy with how it came out. Favourite question was in the reading, about the boy who had a party - how were his parents so calm about it?! (AQA FRENCH BTW)
a-spiringmedic
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by fs1)
HOW'D IT GO GUYS??
For me, it went better than i thought it would, I'm happy with how it came out. Favourite question was in the reading, about the boy who had a party - how were his parents so calm about it?! (AQA FRENCH BTW)
i had that question, i wasn't sure about the last bit about his father making the food or cleaning the house i can't remember, what did you put? I changed the answer several times :P

Pretty pleased with those papers, i think i'll get my C x
AwesomeLizzie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by fs1)
HOW'D IT GO GUYS??
I thought the question was: How does the text suggest that Mathieu has a good relationship with his parents?

I put that his Mother was calm about the incident and said it wasn't his fault, and that both parents helped him clean the house.

Posted from TSR Mobile
fs1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by a-spiringmedic)
i had that question, i wasn't sure about the last bit about his father making the food or cleaning the house i can't remember, what did you put? I changed the answer several times :P

Pretty pleased with those papers, i think i'll get my C x
i said that the parents said that he learn his lesson and he didnt get in as much trouble as he thought he would lol
fs1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by AwesomeLizzie)
I thought the question was: How does the text suggest that Mathieu has a good relationship with his parents?

I put that his Mother was calm about the incident and said it wasn't his fault, and that both parents helped him clean the house.

Posted from TSR Mobile
oh no lol it was me questioning how calm his parents were, cause my would kill me
AwesomeLizzie
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by fs1)
i said that the parents said that he learn his lesson and he didnt get in as much trouble as he thought he would lol
Too be honest, I'm pretty sure there will be a range of answers which will be counted as correct.

Posted from TSR Mobile
a-spiringmedic
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by AwesomeLizzie)
Too be honest, I'm pretty sure there will be a range of answers which will be counted as correct.

Posted from TSR Mobile
the mark schemes are really weird tbh, my french teacher goes 'they're made by complete idiots' haha
AwesomeLizzie
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by fs1)
oh no lol it was me questioning how calm his parents were, cause my would kill me
Oh, I see.

Posted from TSR Mobile
AwesomeLizzie
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by a-spiringmedic)
the mark schemes are really weird tbh, my french teacher goes 'they're made by complete idiots' haha
That's true. The examiners are supposed to use their "professional judgement" anyway, although I'm not sure how far this applies to French haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1408)
79.64%
Leave (360)
20.36%

Watched Threads