Animal Behaviour and Welfare 2014 - Reaseheath College Watch

jentee21
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by EmmDixon)
On my UCAS it says I start on the 28th?

I emailed Reaseheath not long ago to ask about finding out the timetable to let my work no when I can go in and they said we enrol on the 15th and that lectures start the week commencing 22nd.. I think UCAS might have the date wrong x

Posted from TSR Mobile
EmmDixon
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
That's annoying, thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
LorenzoRey
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jentee21)
I emailed Reaseheath not long ago to ask about finding out the timetable to let my work no when I can go in and they said we enrol on the 15th and that lectures start the week commencing 22nd.. I think UCAS might have the date wrong x

Posted from TSR Mobile
UCAS is wrong... the booklet thing i got from reaseheath definitely says the 15th september XD
0scillate wildly
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi guys!
Sorry I abandoned the thread! It's nice to see other people who are on the course.
I'm 21 so I'm relieved there are other slightly older students too, I thought I'd be the only one.

So we move in on the 14th or the 15th?
stacey.harding19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by EmmDixon)
On my UCAS it says I start on the 28th?
Reaseheath will let you know about your accommodation placement in Mid August, and you have to pay a £100 deposit (£90 room and £10 key) (refundable deposit). x
stacey.harding19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by 0scillate wildly)
Hi guys!
Sorry I abandoned the thread! It's nice to see other people who are on the course.
I'm 21 so I'm relieved there are other slightly older students too, I thought I'd be the only one.

So we move in on the 14th or the 15th?
I'm moving in on the 14th (Sunday) and then enrolling on the 15th And i'm 20, 21 next year and I thought I would be with people younger than me like 18 - glad I wont feel like such a grandma haha x
0scillate wildly
Rep:
?
I guess I'll move in on the Sunday too if everyone else is!

Does anyone know when we get timetables? I'm looking for a job but it's hard to know when I'm going to be available.
Rosiekealey
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey, has anyone else got their accommodation confirmed? I got platt halls.
jentee21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I guess I'll move in on the Sunday too if everyone else is!

Does anyone know when we get timetables? I'm looking for a job but it's hard to know when I'm going to be available.
I got told we get our timetables at enrolment. I'm hoping we aren't in on a Friday cos that's the only week day I work!

Posted from TSR Mobile
jentee21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Rosiekealey)
Hey, has anyone else got their accommodation confirmed? I got platt halls.
I got mine today, I'm in platt halls too 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Abi.Harries3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Has anyone else received an offer of accommodation? it came today n wasn't sure if meant i have a place or not :/
jentee21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Abi.Harries3)
Has anyone else received an offer of accommodation? it came today n wasn't sure if meant i have a place or not :/
Did you get a pack with forms to fill in and send back? Requesting £100 deposit, signing the contract and signing up to the doctors etc?

If so, that means you have a place if you send all the info back
Abi.Harries3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeah! :O really! sorry I'm really excited :P but i wasn't sure because i haven't got my results yet
jentee21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Abi.Harries3)
Yeah! :O really! sorry I'm really excited :P but i wasn't sure because i haven't got my results yet
haha im excited too! It will probably just be aslong as you got the grades you have a room! Which halls did you get?
Abi.Harries3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yay! ok oh i got student village :/ hopefully i can move
ashleighjball
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
im in platt halls! see you all in 5 weeks, ahhh!x
Conzie Blake
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by stacey.harding19)
I was going to find accommodation off campus, but I've been told by many it is worth staying onsite in the accommodation just for the experience alone and its a great way to meet new friends and people.

There is a freshers week as im a second year student at reaseheath and im on the freshers crew any questions ask
0scillate wildly
Rep:
?
(Original post by Conzie Blake)
There is a freshers week as im a second year student at reaseheath and im on the freshers crew any questions ask
Can you tell us anything about what's going on for freshers?
Conzie Blake
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Can you tell us anything about what's going on for freshers?
Well I can say there will be a single one for HE and FE students so that you are not together but the rest is a surprise as it has not been all confirmed yet, also we are hoping to make it much better than last years, ive also posted on ur new fb page
Conzie Blake
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jentee21)
The alarm system kept going off when I went to look around the accommodation aswell! I wonder if we were there at the same time or if it's a regular thing that it goes off haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
the alarms in chetwood go off all the time, when u enter the building using ur swipe cards holding the doors open for too long and they are loud, platt has nothing like this
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (16)
20%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (35)
43.75%
Nope, not that interesting (29)
36.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise