• View Poll Results: Shaved or unshaved legs
    Shaved
    20.24%
    Unshaved
    79.76%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke_Mckeown)
    it depends how you define the word "leg"
    Oh so he meant his ****. :dry: Then why was he being so *****y about me teasing him for having one leg? I really thought he was disfigured lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilangel217)
    I think if a guy was to shave his legs, to me it'd look a bit feminine.
    I don't want him legs to look like mine.

Well, your legs are hairy too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ApeMob)
    Oh so he meant his ****. :dry: Then why was he being so *****y about me teasing him for having one leg? I really thought he was disfigured lol
    he wasn't; jam just messes with everybody

if it helps, he is disfigured in the head, so you were partly right:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I'm just messing around :teehee:

Na I ain't disfigured. I do have a large burn on my shoulder though from when I was 5 years old.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    I'm just messing around :teehee:

Na I ain't disfigured. I do have a large burn on my shoulder though from when I was 5 years old.
    Oh dear lol My babysitter ironed my pants when I pissed them. Thing is, I was still wearing the pants. The burn is now a small little lighty patch inside one of my thighs. lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    I believe it's effeminate but I'd like to see girls opinions on whether you prefer guys with shaved legs? Will add a poll.
    (Original post by little_tom)
    i don't care about the opinions of girls on TSR. girls on TSR are weird and their taste does not mean anything to me

from experience a lot of girls said my legs were nice and smooth, so i could give a **** about what a 15 year old gcse student thinks
    Urrgh wtf.

Just leave the hair alone you ****ed up creatures.

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear lol My babysitter ironed my pants when I pissed them. Thing is, I was still wearing the pants. The burn is now a small little lighty patch inside one of my thighs. lol
    Mine was an ironing burn too. Brother had a hot iron, took out the plug but the hot part went on my shoulder when it was still hot.

ReputationRep:
    I can only assume any man that shaves their legs wasn't very hairy to start with. I'm not especially hairy and I don't know where I'd start and stop, I have continuous hair from toes to chest. It'd look weird if my feet and arse were still hairy but shaving my toes and places I can't see doesn't sound fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juichiro)
    Well, your legs are hairy too.

No they're not.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by RelaxedPenguin)
    how do you trim leg hair?
    Set of clippers on a lowish setting I have naturally long hairs on my legs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_tom)
    i don't care about the opinions of girls on TSR. girls on TSR are weird and their taste does not mean anything to me

from experience a lot of girls said my legs were nice and smooth, so i could give a **** about what a 15 year old gcse student thinks
    lel.

True though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Musie Suzie)
    The combination of your username and attitude in your posts in this thread suggest you are trying to compensate for something...
    The burn :lol:

ReputationRep:
    So you don't want them to be hairy like yours then?

ReputationRep:
    I've shaved mine twice

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.