Sheen
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i think im a good g/f but i know i have my lame moments from time to time
Anonymous #2
Report 12 years ago
ok im er slightly overweight nice glasses and big bummed but i think that if people were to see me for who my friends see me as sm1 mite love me, and i wld love them.
if someone gives into the relationship i wld give back and strive to make it work, and try not to be clingy/distant.
At parties so many people say how nice/funny/lovely i am, but then y i query am i so alone? lol o well guess that's life. or that people are er saying i have 'a nice personality', unlike my gorgeous size8/10 friends who are er fat?! and lonely though asked out by nice guys? wats up with that! lol
xxx
foxiroxi
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Changed my mind....I'm an excellent Girlfriend!

Who else wakes up her boyfriend and when he relises the time and needs to get to work but before doing so needs a shower and to iron his clothes, offers to iron his clothes for him while he has a shower (although would have much rather helped him in the shower!)

Yup I'm the perfect girlfriend....champange last night...ironing this morning....seeing him off at the airport late tonight even though I start work extra early tomorrow morning.
Dray
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
i would make a good boyfreind. just a shame i cant really find someone i could see myself in a relationship with, or is that me being picky?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (54)
98.18%
No (1)
1.82%

Watched Threads