Accommodation Allocation for Newcastle Uni? Watch

C is for Crumpet
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by hanhan88)
Im in leazes parade which was my first choice. Im in an all female flat!
I'm in Leazes Parade too! But a mixed flat. Just a little bit regretful I didn't opt for an all girls flat now. I'm not so keen on sharing a bathroom with strange boys but thats life I suppose...no offence to any boys out there. I'm sure most of you are all very clean, well behaved etc...you never do know though...
obli
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by C is for Crumpet)
I'm in Leazes Parade too! But a mixed flat. Just a little bit regretful I didn't opt for an all girls flat now. I'm not so keen on sharing a bathroom with strange boys but thats life I suppose...no offence to any boys out there. I'm sure most of you are all very clean, well behaved etc...you never do know though...
Yeah, but think about us guys who opted in for mixed, do you realize how much bathroom time girls use? :p:
bluenoxid
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Oh the cat fights that will occur if you don't get on
Anner
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by obli)
Yeah, but think about us guys who opted in for mixed, do you realize how much bathroom time girls use? :p:
We have longer hair, that's why. :punk:

It would be a good idea if there were more en-suite rooms in Newcastle accommodation. I'm sure a lot of girls would be more than happy to pay for en-suite if it means unlimited bathroom use.
Airwalker
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Aria87)
...unlimited bathroom use.
Women :rolleyes:
kirstyxxx
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Chessy)
i had marris house as my first, and richardson road as my second, and got in richardson road too! too right about the washbasin
I'm flat 15D, wheres urs?
mines 14E, im guessin next door! hey i got exactly the same A level results as u in the same subjects! what course r u takin?
hanhan88
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Noxid)
Oh the cat fights that will occur if you don't get on
I know! Thats my main concern really! Imagine all those hormones flying around, ouch!
obli
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Does anyone know what the address to the ricky rd. apartments is?

Code:
(Name)
Goldsbrough court
(flat #) Richardson Road
NE2 4BQ
Newcastle upon Tyne
England
United Kingdom
That's what I wrote on the forms I had to fill out before leaving Sweden, I hope the mail gets there :confused:
Libly Bee
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by hanhan88)
I know! Thats my main concern really! Imagine all those hormones flying around, ouch!
yeh i jus found out i'm in an all girls flat too - i'm sure it will be ok and girls are usually tidy.

i'm gonna be in room 1, flat 01F, Esther Campbell Court, Ricky Rd. anybody near by??
Chessy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by kirstyxxx)
mines 14E, im guessin next door! hey i got exactly the same A level results as u in the same subjects! what course r u takin?
hiya, yay someone near by! i'm doing biomedical science. so i can crawl out of ricky road and stumble into my lectures! what course are you taking?
claireybranners
Report 12 years ago
Just found out I'm going to St Mary's after a long wait! Wanted 2 go 2 Windsor Terrace but it seems no-one's got in in this thread...ah well should still be fun! xxx
smoggyland
Report 12 years ago
wow found two potential next door neighboors on here like,

ricky road goldborough court, flat 14d room 5, what u girls in same court or a different one,

found another on myspace as well, so im buzzing
xkarlax
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
hey im in flat 17B in richardson road. any of my flat mates on here? im all excited again now!
kirstyxxx
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by smoggyland)
wow found two potential next door neighboors on here like,

ricky road goldborough court, flat 14d room 5, what u girls in same court or a different one,

found another on myspace as well, so im buzzing
im in goldborough court aswell, flat 14e room 2. thats gotta b close to ur one! i dunno what e bits about maybe im up a level. very excited tho lol i recommend ikea for all sorts of crap that u mite need. r we allowed to move in on the 23rd then?
kirstyxxx
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Chessy)
hiya, yay someone near by! i'm doing biomedical science. so i can crawl out of ricky road and stumble into my lectures! what course are you taking?
yea me too im taking psychology the buildings jus across the road! loving the fact that the sports centre is rite nx door aswell. 3 weeks to go :eek:
JenNewcastle
Report 12 years ago
Status changed to room allocated have to wait and see!! Come on Henderson!
bluenoxid
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Ive been told that they will start dealing with insurance candidates later this week and i should expect a reply by early next week
Jas88
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by maximoshark)
got my accoms thru today!!! im in castle leazes. it says i have to move in on the 24th but do you reckon they would let me move in a day early? It would be more convenient if i could. And on the 24th its gonna be busy around the toon with newcastle playing at home and that...
I would like to go up on the Sat 2!
bluenoxid
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I need to go on the Saturday or else my mother will just dump me and my belongings by the road
Korsty
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
My accomodation status changed to room allocated today!! Hopefully that doesnt mean my bedroom at home, (was my insurance choice)

Starting to get really excited all over again now! Now just have to wait and find out where
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (34)
26.98%
No (92)
73.02%

Watched Threads