Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Sure am! Thought it was last Sunday for some reason but luckily Chester put me right otherwise I'd be all lonely by the library...anyway this Saturday, woo!

ReputationRep:
    Yay!

I was intending to go on the "Out Of Door's Society" walk - but I think they aim to be back by 6 at the latest so all is well.

ReputationRep:
    im going on that walk too Katy so probably see you there!

ReputationRep:
    I'm still coming! As far as I know, I haven't met anyone from here yet...

ReputationRep:
    *starts a guest list*

Please add your names...

Angelil
    supercat
    KatyE
    Calon Lan
    leona
    kimbo72
    I'm Spartacus
    Scarlett49
    Niyati

ReputationRep:
    I'll be there I think

ReputationRep:
    Not "I think" leona, you WILL be there :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by supercat)
    Not "I think" leona, you WILL be there :p:
    That told me! :p: Yes, I will be there definitely. What would it be without me eh?

ReputationRep:
    I'm coming too, put me on the list! Are the name badges going ahead? I need to be able to recognise the group!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kimbo72)
    I'm coming too, put me on the list! Are the name badges going ahead? I need to be able to recognise the group!
    Ooh you're doing archaeology [did I spell that right?!] two of my friends from my halls are doing that. Are there many people on the course? You might have met them...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kimbo72)
    You will be able to recognise the group by the fact that I'll have a highly-distinguished-looking black beret on my head

And yes, I'll be bringing labels and felt tips and other such things with which to create name badges, so it'll also be the group scribbling at their labels and chucking glitter all over them in a child-like manner....

ReputationRep:
    You forgot me on that list

ReputationRep:
    *adds*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leona)
    Ooh you're doing archaeology [did I spell that right?!] two of my friends from my halls are doing that. Are there many people on the course? You might have met them...
    You did spell it right- well done! Chances are I've either met them or seen them around. There's more people doing arch than I expected!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *KatyE*)
    Yay!

I was intending to go on the "Out Of Door's Society" walk - but I think they aim to be back by 6 at the latest so all is well.
    Katy....I think I might have met you already quite a few times! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    chap soc social on saturday so i emailed mr bennett to ask when we should be finished. else i wont be on the first chapsoc social :O

ReputationRep:
    Really Leona??:eek:

OK if you're doing Biology I think I know who you are...if you're not doing Biology....then who are you? :confused: Lol!

EDIT: OK so I've just seen that you're doing Politics - I need a clue here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *KatyE*)
    Really Leona??:eek:

OK if you're doing Biology I think I know who you are...if you're not doing Biology....then who are you? :confused: Lol!

EDIT: OK so I've just seen that you're doing Politics - I need a clue here!
    Hehe this is fun (I'm not a stalker though, honest!)

Ok...a clue, erm...I live in Kilmorie, with Chris and Tim who also do Biology. I've sat with you at dinner a few times I think...I'm quite tall, brown hair, a bit weird....lol...

I really hope you are who I'm thinking of, otherwise this could be quite embarrassing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leona)
    I live in Kilmorie, with Chris and Tim who also do Biology.
    You might be living with one of my neighbours Leona....:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angelil)
    You might be living with one of my neighbours Leona....:eek:
    What dyou mean? A neighbour from back home? Ooh do tell!

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

Articles:

View of Exeter

Student guide to living in Exeter

Where to go and what to do

University of Exeter guide

Accommodation profiles:

Fresh Student Living

Fresh Student Living

Fresh provide student accommodation across the country in a number of locations.

Quick link:

Unanswered University of Exeter Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.