Turn on thread page Beta

Where you going this summer? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I want to visit world's highest bridge, one article said it's Siduhe River Bridge.

ReputationRep:
    Did Poland, UAE (Dubai and Abu Dhabi), hitting Morocco next

ReputationRep:
    I want to go to USA this summer

ReputationRep:
    The Lake District in two weeks, followed by Benidorm in August.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zaback21)
    I am budgeting around £1500+. So, I think I be fine hopefully.
    Woah thats quite a budget for that, i did 18 countries 3 weeks in under 900

ReputationRep:
    Sister went to Zante for 3 weeks while I'm staying at home. Not nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cecavendish)
    Woah thats quite a budget for that, i did 18 countries 3 weeks in under 900

Well did you ever get off the train or just spent 21 days in train over 18 countries !

ReputationRep:
    Got back from Portugal a few weeks ago. Went to the Algarve with parents then got the train up to Lisbon where I met a couple mates and went to Optimus Alive; definitely recommend!

ReputationRep:
    Well did you ever get off the train or just spent 21 days in train over 18 countries !

Haha yes alot of people did ask that question and i was worried about that too, but we did, it was very tiring but we did see alot of the city.

ReputationRep:
    I went to Florida x
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Nowhere. Again.

Haven't had a holiday in years :sad:

ReputationRep:
    To work ):

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cecavendish)
    Haha yes alot of people did ask that question and i was worried about that too, but we did, it was very tiring but we did see alot of the city.
    It's not impossible but it's not something you should do if you plan to enjoy your holiday. I guess you guys were more into doing more countries than a nice relaxed holiday.

ReputationRep:
    Iran for two weeks *facepalm*. I have to visit that backward Muslim country every year to visit my family.

ReputationRep:
    It's not impossible but it's not something you should do if you plan to enjoy your holiday. I guess you guys were more into doing more countries than a nice relaxed holiday.

No it wasnt how many we could do but we werent going to sit on the beach it was so much fun, and we relaxed each night. We saw more in each country than if we were sat on the beach as you just get a bit to lazy to do it. And you always think you have more time

ReputationRep:
    I went to St. Lucia! It was absolutely incredible!!

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.